Home

Zoom Blur on Menu Text

This is a discussion on Zoom Blur on Menu Text within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 01:26 AM   #1
Rookie

AAPC's Arena

OVR: 1
Zoom Blur on Menu Text

Is there anyway to get rid of all the stupid zoom blurs on menu texts in dynasty and the game in general.

It's annoying, adds absolutely nothing to the game, takes away from the readability of the text, and it hurts my eyes, though I may be the only one.

I've looked around the menus, but I may have missed it. Is this something that EA can work out at a future date, it really does give my eyes a hard time, to the point I can't play the game as long as I would like to.

Imagine if someone print a book and all the type had this effect, I really do not understand the art direction decision on this. I'm going to be dumping hours into this game and I don't want to be staring at blurred text while I recruit. I just want all the type to be clean, crisp, and easy to read. Is this possible?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
Banned

MVPevy's Arena

Re: Zoom Blur on Menu Text

It seems like that's the style they were shooting for this year.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:47 AM   #3
Rookie

Dmarzio's Arena

I really hope this can be fixed in a patch or something, because this is the first glaring issue I have found in the game. I love the game to death, but like the OP said, this will literally limit the amount of time I can sink into the out of game stuff. I was waiting for someone to mention this, so I wouldn't be the only one to hate it.

I don't understand the decision here. It doesnt add anything, only makes my eyes hurt.

I may just do an online dynasty and do my recruiting on the web because of this.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:49 AM   #4
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

You guys will complain about anything.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:55 AM   #5
Rookie

Dmarzio's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
I agree with you completely, and I usually scoff at some of the things people complain about, but this one is pretty serious for me.

Maybe I have worse eyes than you guys, and maybe playing on a 1080p computer monitor makes it worse, but this seriously gives me a headache after about 10 minutes of looking at it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 02:23 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
So it isn't right to complain about the text in the game? We see that nearly the same amount of time as we play the game. Recruiting is pain for me since I always manually call players and every week search through the recruits to see if there are still some prospects out there without any offers.

In this year's game it kills my eyes after 5 minutes of recruiting. I seriously have to get up and do something after recruiting because it is so hard on my eyes.

― Plato
Old 07-14-2011, 02:38 AM   #7
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Haha, at first I thought there was something going wrong with my HDTV
Old 07-14-2011, 07:59 AM   #8
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

I also have a problem with the blurry text as well. At first I did everything I could to my tv thinking it was a problem there. For me its not a gamebreaker however it is for me at least extremely uncomfortable looking at that screen that way. Dont know why it is irritating for me but it is. Just my .02 cents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »