Home

Connection Failed! Cannot Connect to EA Servers

This is a discussion on Connection Failed! Cannot Connect to EA Servers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 11:18 PM   #17
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Connection Failed! Cannot Connect to EA Servers

After contacting EA's support they were able to fix it. Something with my EA account was screwing it up like i thought, considering I could connect with any other EA game, and GamerTag fine. I'd just recommend going to EA's support and doing the Chat if you want this fixed. You'll probably have to wait a while though, after I was redirected it took a good 40 minutes to get through the queue.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-16-2011, 01:01 AM   #18
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

So I just redownloaded my Online Pass and got into the servers on the first try. First time I've ever gotten into the servers.

Again, PS3.

EDIT: I'm now 2/2 on login tries after doing this. It appears it may have worked. Definitely give this a shot.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.

Last edited by Bellsprout; 07-16-2011 at 01:10 AM.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
After contacting EA's support they were able to fix it. Something with my EA account was screwing it up like i thought, considering I could connect with any other EA game, and GamerTag fine. I'd just recommend going to EA's support and doing the Chat if you want this fixed. You'll probably have to wait a while though, after I was redirected it took a good 40 minutes to get through the queue.
if anyone else has the problem where it wont connect to the ea servers with one account but it will with another its because you typed your birthday in incorrectly. For some reason it shows my year of birth as 1899 and the EA rep told me that it doesnt allow people 100+ years play certain EA games. The rep changed mine back to 1988 and it worked right away.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:52 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

two days of owning the game and still not able to log in.

i've searched here and on the ea forums, but no luck

I keep getting the message that the EA Servers are unavailable. However, I was able to download the patch with no problem. This connection problem has been going on for about 36 hours. Anything I can try, besides resetting teh router, changing the date, age, etc, all fo which i have done. Even contacted EA. Their suggestion? "Just activate your online pass" Well, i woudl gladly do that IF I COULD CONNECT TO THE SERVERS.
ugh
Old 10-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #21
Rookie

Angry Re: Connection Failed! Cannot Connect to EA Servers

my xbox has two walls between it and the wifi connection of the isp. The walls aren't that thick and when i go to the lobby my signal is as fine as everyone's. (Full strength) I have a PS3 that is in another room across from isp modem and i never get disconnected with it. I have never been able to play a 5 minute quarter game online or just in a regular dynasty to upload season showdown points to count toward my school of choice! During the game i try to reconnect but once in a game, EA?, i get disconnected 5 times or more. Of course after the first kicked off network i am no longer on the EA server. EA needs a reconnect to the server during a game just like xbox or playstation has! It is a waste to be made on xbox to have a live account, which you pay for and be treated this way by EA's server!

This is a violation of terms of xbox live and EA's agreement to provide the customer with what they paid for!!!

If any body can tell me of what their settings(each of them) maybe people can enjoy the online experience better.

You would think that the isp connection settings would be the same across the board set by xbox and EA but who knows.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 02:58 PM   #22
Banned

I had this issue with Tiger 12. Had to reset my router to fix it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »