Home

NCAA Football 12 Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Review within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 11:21 PM   #49
Rookie

sublime55's Arena

OVR: 0
i have a michigan online dynasty and denard robinson has gotten injured in every game. one game he got hurt three freakin tiimes
Old 07-16-2011, 12:44 AM   #50
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I haven't had a chance to read the review yet but I do have one comment I'd like to say to everyone who says the infamous "this game plays like NCAA 11.5......":

THIS GAME PLAYS LIKE NCAA 13!

That's right, I said it! It is such a massive change overall it's as if I skipped ahead a year and got a game that is 2 years removed from NCAA 11! Just my opinion of course but then, I'm usually right
Seriously? This game plays like NCAA 13? I hope to god that isn't accurate because otherwise i'll skip next year's game. Is it a good game? Yes. But to say its a drastic improvement on NCAA 11 is crazy talk. Its a minor improvement gameplay wise.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:05 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 12
we need playable broadcast cam fixed please patch it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 02:20 AM   #52
Pro

letsgopens66's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 12 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty
With as many bugs and things that don't work, absolutely not. It's a solid game and a solid place to move forward for the series, but the best game of all time? C'mon. Two of it's "features" don't even work (custom playbooks and the completely botched grass).
I don't think this is fair to say. Every sports game that has been released in the past year or 2 has had at least 1-2 major problems post release that have needed a patch. The show has. NHL has. NBA has.

It's unfortunate that the game needs a patch, but it's the standard for almost all games today. Not just NCAA.

With that said, I think NCAA 12 is the start of excellence for this series. CC in my opinion really pushes it over the edge.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:24 AM   #53
Rookie

kwomack12's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilljon26
What the hell? We can't play in that mode? That is so frustrating it's unbelievable. Even on NCAA FB's EA blog last year, they apologized for not including a playable broadcast view camera. Looks like that one slipped by the creators!
Old 07-16-2011, 10:11 AM   #54
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilljon26
If they haven't added it in over 2 years now, I doubt it's as simple to fix as a patch.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #55
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I don't play online anymore. So therefore I will be very diligent and very slow to download any tuner or patch.

I am very happy with the game out of the box with the release day patch.
I won't be on the NCAA board often, but I will check back when patches/tuners are released. Hopefully they are mindful on how there changes affect the A.I. Actually I will probably message you to stay in the loop, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 12:02 PM   #56
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDFan1029
If they haven't added it in over 2 years now, I doubt it's as simple to fix as a patch.
i believe Madden patched it in but i could be wrong. That being said i doubt the NCAA team will do this. These are the same people who added Teambuilder 3 years ago and never added anything to it other than a text box in 3 years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »