Home

Coach Mode Difficulty level

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Difficulty level within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Coach Mode Difficulty level

Has anybody done research on a realistic difficulty setting to play coach mode on? I'm currently playing on Heisman and it is playing about right. I think the question we need to ask is, are my guys playing on "Heisman" too? Meaning, does the difficulty setting even matter or do both teams get the Heisman boost? If that is the case, then the difficulty level doesn't matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Coach Mode Difficulty level

I don't understand these kind of posts......

If it is playing right for you, then what is the problem ?

People seem to be getting a little bit too research happy around here. If it is playing right for you, then just enjoy the game man.

You starting to head down a slippery road, where as you going to end spending more time looking for things then actually playing the game.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

I'm just trying to find a realistic setting for coach mode. Maybe my post was difficult to understand. Here is my point:

How exactly do the difficulty settings work? Example:

If I set the game on Heisman, I know the CPU players are better than on AA. But are my guys better on Heisman than they are on AA? So my question was, do my players get the "Heisman boost" like the CPU guys get when playing on Heisman? Will my guys play better if I set the game on AA rather than Heisman?
Old 07-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 10

Yes...to both. I also play only coach mode and have tried on Var, AA, and Heis, and you can see the difference in the levels. As Gotmad said...if it looks and feels good to you then you are set.

I am now tried to work on my team by team sliders meaning that each team will have different strengths and weakness issues as they should have.

Again, if you are enjoying the game....press on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »