Home

*The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread*

This is a discussion on *The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 03:15 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: *The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread*

well we won the Humantarian bowl agaisnt Nevada. we end up (9-4) better than last yr so idc.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:21 AM   #18
MVP

WizKhid's Arena

OVR: 10

I was the DC at Arkansas State. My defense was pretty good we lost against better teams but put a hurting on lesser teams.

Just finished my first season at Arkansas State and we missed out on a bowl game...Just took a job at Vanderbilt (2-10) as a head coach for one year Lets see if i can improve their record after one year lol

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
Old 07-15-2011, 05:06 AM   #19
Rookie

Quick dynasty/recruiting question. What does it mean when a recruit shows 'DNQ' in his status? I had enough scholarships for him but I didn't sign him. He was also soft committed.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:39 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 4

I am Michigan, and I have lost Denard Robinson for the season to a broken collarbone in week 2. It was bound to happen the way I used him. I also beat ND down to my 2nd QB and my 3rd RB.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:47 AM   #21
Rookie

Blucbr's Arena

OVR: 2

Started as O.C with U of Maryland...first year 8-4 with bowl bid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 09:19 AM   #22
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm waiting up OS community rosters I think to start my UVA dynasty(although I think I found a good one now ) but I created JMU squad on Teambuilder and brought them into the Big East along with TCU, Navy, and ND so I could have a Big East Championship game. I renamed the divisions to "Beasts" and "Brawlers" (I know kind of corny) and just played my first game last night beating Akron 34-10. Akron is pretty awful b/c I think the highest rated player on my JMU team is an 80 and that's a Olineman (Babington). I play UNC next before I get into a conference game!
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 07-15-2011, 10:43 AM   #23
Rookie

Started as a DC for Akron. I was able to make some huge stops, but our offense was atrocious. They went scoreless multiple times and was never able to make a scoring drive when we needed them too. Ended up 1-11. Second season now, and surprisingly I was offered a position as a DC at Texas Tech. I hopped on that ASAP. Their previous record was 4-8 and so far we are 2-1 with a huge win over Boise St. , but a loss to OK. Playing as DC is fun, but pretty aggravating when having to depend on your offense to put some points on the board and you get nada from them. I am jonesing hard for my own team.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:50 AM   #24
Rookie

dawg26's Arena

OVR: 1

Started out as a DC at Western Michigan and went 8-5. After my first year I accepted a contract from Arizona (DC) and we're currently undefeted (Ranked #2) going into the conference championship.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »