Home

NCAA '12 Help

This is a discussion on NCAA '12 Help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 03:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA '12 Help

Hey guys,

Kinda new around here but I was wondering. Has anyone else had any problems with offense? I've been pretty good at it the past couple of generations of NCAA but on '12 I've just been stumped.

First off I'm an Auburn fan that who I use. I understand IRL we have a young line, but in the game most of my OL is at least an 80 overall and I still have problems getting the ground game going. I usually go to the pass to try and giving my running back some breathing room but nothing seems to work. Am I not giving the ground game enough of a chance to get going, are there some formations that work better for the run or what? Cause I am getting smoked. I can run the defense pretty well but I just cannot keep up with my offense. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
MVP

BigBoi23's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA '12 Help

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/
Old 07-15-2011, 10:25 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA '12 Help

What game mode are you playing on? (You should always mention that since it changes the way the game is played).

I had no problem running on All American. On Heisman, definitely seems like the defense has an easy time stopping the run game. I did run all over a weaker opponent though.

You have to make sure you are reading your holes and following your blockers properly and not just blindly running into the gap. Also, use your stick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »