Home

Im tired of being a beta tester

This is a discussion on Im tired of being a beta tester within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 08:22 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Im tired of being a beta tester

Then my game Froze....

lol

Last edited by Randombagginz; 07-15-2011 at 08:25 AM.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:23 AM   #18
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
I don't have a problem with the new zone. I have a problem with the fact they destroyed qb accuracy and the amount of overthrows are laughable! And then the WR drops on what I would call light hits at the most. I understand making the D hard but doing that then neutering the passing O is a problem for me.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2011, 08:26 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
Swallow your pride and play on an easier difficulty level. They can't make the game perfect for everyone, but they give you the tools to have a damn good time.

Im not an EA fanboy - the game is nit polished or perfect - I just completely disagree with you.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:28 AM   #20
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

I can actually run the ball pretty well. Im averaging about 5 yards a carry in four games played. My problem is that I CANNOT pass to WR or TEs. Im averaging throwing about five interceptions a game! Playing on AA, the CPU is somehow able to get immense and immediate pressure on me, while at the same time, blanketing every player running a route aside from running backs.

And this is all playing against FCS and non AQ level teams! I dont want to think what good teams would do to me. Im going to put my tail between my legs and adjust the sliders I think. I dont think that Ive ever needed to make the game "easier" so early before, and Ive played NCAA since the fist year that it was released.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #21
Rookie

This game ok for what it is, an arcade style sports game. I prefer simulation style games, but, as far as I know, no college football sim exists. We are stuck with this. Exclusivity has definitely held this game back. I don't blame the devs for that. I'm sure they could make a great game if their bosses felt that the effort was needed to beat the competition. Unfortunately for us, there is no competition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 09:28 AM   #22
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randombagginz
I think they go overboard with what they think is an improvement. Yes, I wanted improved CPU AI, but their is a difference between smart AI and simply having the CPU cheat by swatting at every pass and getting through your O line before you can even snap the ball.
learn how to play.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

I cant lie, I feel like this game was rushed. It is very buggy in games and out of games.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #24
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

They put sliders in the game and different difficulties for just this reason.

You can tweak the game to play exactlty to whatever standards you think are fun or realisitc.

Why the complaining over somethig they give you ability to control?

Freezing issues and the playbook glitch (although neither has happened to me yet) do suck but they will be fixed, they always are.

This years game is excellent. That's coming from someone that stopped playing last year after 3 weeks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »