Home

Wait for OS Community Rosters?

This is a discussion on Wait for OS Community Rosters? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 03:00 PM   #25
Rookie

SonOfWisconsin's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Wait for OS Community Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pongsona
Hey. I'm not trying to spread false information or being a "troll," but I just sent a message to Carson on Xbox Live about any update on the OS Community Roster, and he said the roster will be released tonight. Again, you don't have to take my word for it but he said tonight.

do you by chance have a screen or something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWisconsin
do you by chance have a screen or something?
I knew this would happen. Again, you don't have to believe me if you don't want to. My message was something like, "Hey. I hate to be one of those people sending you a message about the progress of OS Community Roster for NCAA Football 12. Every thread about your roster gets closed, so I was wondering if you can give me any update. Thanks. I truly appreciate your work." and he replied with "tonight."
Old 07-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #27
Rookie

SonOfWisconsin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pongsona
I knew this would happen. Again, you don't have to believe me if you don't want to. My message was something like, "Hey. I hate to be one of those people sending you a message about the progress of OS Community Roster for NCAA Football 12. Every thread about your roster gets closed, so I was wondering if you can give me any update. Thanks. I truly appreciate your work." and he replied with "tonight."
Hey, come on now, it was just a question. I wasn't trying to mean at all. Can you really blame me with all the misinformation flying around? In the last 1/2 hour I've seen people put anywhere from tonight to sunday or monday as when they'll be out. I apologize if I upset you.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWisconsin
Hey, come on now, it was just a question. I wasn't trying to mean at all. Can you really blame me with all the misinformation flying around? In the last 1/2 hour I've seen people put anywhere from tonight to sunday or monday as when they'll be out. I apologize if I upset you.
Haha, it's totally cool. I wasn't trying to be an *** or anything. Yeah, people were mentioning different release dates on this thread, so I said "what the heck.. I'll just message him on Xbox Live." I didn't expect to get an answer from him right away, but he replied literally a minute after I sent him a message. He simply said "tonight."
Old 07-15-2011, 04:05 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 32

Well... you just got your answer 9PM EST Tonight
Old 07-15-2011, 04:37 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Out of curiosity. Does anyone know if they've stated that they're editing the players in reference to the "super lb" issue? I've tried looking everywhere about it and I haven't found anything.

MK's and Playmakers sliders have addressed it but it sounds like the jump rating is a big influence in this happening. I'd do it myself but it would be a pain once their updates came around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »