Home

denard robinson glitch?

This is a discussion on denard robinson glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
Rookie

mdrobinson398's Arena

OVR: 0
denard robinson glitch?

i've played about 5 games with michigan and every single time denard robinson has gotten injured in the first half, and out for the game. and i don't playing like an ******* and scramble every time either. this has to be a glitch, and it's happened online as well. he's the only reason i play as michigan in the first place, so it's really annoying. anyone else have this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
Banned

Re: denard robinson glitch?

My guess is you are probably running with him when his stamina is low. If he's Orange or red on the play selection screen, it means his stamina is low. Do some handoffs or quick passes until he regains his stamina back.

A tired player is more likely to get injured.

Worst case: It's not a glitch, it's bad luck.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
Rookie

mdrobinson398's Arena

thanks i'll try that. i mean, he does get injured a ton in real life lol
Old 07-15-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrobinson398
i've played about 5 games with michigan and every single time denard robinson has gotten injured in the first half, and out for the game. and i don't playing like an ******* and scramble every time either. this has to be a glitch, and it's happened online as well. he's the only reason i play as michigan in the first place, so it's really annoying. anyone else have this issue?
Lol now that you mention it, he got hurt in the first quarter of my game last night. Coincidence I guess
Old 07-15-2011, 12:03 PM   #5
Banned

Obviously he has a low injury rating. But the fatigue thing factors in. Only use the spring button if you're avoiding a sack or once you're in the open. I do almost nothing but run the ball with my tailback, and when I don't use the spring button, I generally get the same yards on short runs with only half the fatigue. (once you get in space or if you're outrunning a defender off the end, obviously sprint, but if you just hold it down, you'll waste a ton of energy running in place behind your blockers).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:06 PM   #6
Rookie

mdrobinson398's Arena

isn't it auto sprint?
Old 07-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrobinson398
isn't it auto sprint?
Go to Game Controls, you can turn it off and on. I don't like auto-sprint myself, because the logic that governs it is very poor in my experience. Also, it generally uses spring more than I do, meaning more fatigue burning.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #8
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_By_Smiley
Go to Game Controls, you can turn it off and on. I don't like auto-sprint myself, because the logic that governs it is very poor in my experience. Also, it generally uses spring more than I do, meaning more fatigue burning.
I always turn auto-sprint off in NCAA and Madden. I like to be in control of when to "turn it on"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »