Home

Single Player Dynasty: Online vs. Offline

This is a discussion on Single Player Dynasty: Online vs. Offline within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Single Player Dynasty: Online vs. Offline

I havent had a chance to play the game much yet, but i remember this was a big topic last year.

I didnt like the online recruiting last year (too many times window would freeze and I would loose the minutes). I also didnt like the lack of coaching contracts & create-a-recruit.

For this year, reading the OS review it seems like for single player dynasty....offline is still the way to go (unless you want to really track stories or pay for the timesavers to advance and stuff online).

For those that like the single player dynasties....which you picking offline or online......and why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
Rookie

BeaverBeliever97267's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Single Player Dynasty: Online vs. Offline

I'm currently doing both, in a way. I'm really just playing around with a SP OD. But the website hasn't been fully updated (for instance there is no "advance week" option yet...and won't be till August). But the "super sim" is pretty cool if there are games you we're excited to play but don't want to give full control to just to the random sim.

But at this point I still like the offline variety becasue it is just plain faster. But there really are not may other differences.
Old 07-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Single Player Dynasty: Online vs. Offline

can some one please answer this my freinds and i always do a 12 team offline dynasty but this year choosing more than one team is impossible can someone tell me how

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »