Home

Big East Title Game at the Link in Philly

This is a discussion on Big East Title Game at the Link in Philly within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 12:26 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Big East Title Game at the Link in Philly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKSgiff17
Will this change mid field logo as well or just give you the team endzones?
Its just like a bowl game. Team endzones with midfield bowl logo.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #10
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppkid91
Its just like a bowl game. Team endzones with midfield bowl logo.
This is true if you pick a bowl stadium.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:00 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKSgiff17
Will this change mid field logo as well or just give you the team endzones?
I tried temple, and the endzones and midfield logo were not there... The only field art was MAC Conference logos on the 35's...

Also, the Walls, of the stands said Temple everywhere... I digres...

I've found out that the team names in the end zones will be correct if you pick a bowl game stadium as the site for your conference title game, however, the midfield logo will be that of the bowl game... ie- rose bowl logo if you pick the rose bowl...

One other thing that irks me, is for the teams that I moved to the big east, toledo, tcu, ucf, and houston, they still have their original conference patches on their jerseys... Again, this is not a gamebreaker or a reason for me not to play the game, but, i do feel like its "little things" like this that hold EA Games back from being great every single year... It couldn't be that hard to program the correct conference patch to appear on the jersey and replace the old conference patch could it? And I don't think its a "space" issue on the disc, a Blue Ray disc holds like 1,000,000,000 times more data than PS2 discs...

again, I digress... Maybe next year? but, i wont hold my breathe...

psn - CeeGee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

You took the words outta my mouth...an all green, blank field would be better than the field art from the location you choose. Also it would be better to not put any patches on the uniforms if they are going to allow custom conferences and not put in the code to replace the patch with the new conference patch!
Old 07-16-2011, 04:58 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
I tried temple, and the endzones and midfield logo were not there... The only field art was MAC Conference logos on the 35's...

Also, the Walls, of the stands said Temple everywhere... I digres...

I've found out that the team names in the end zones will be correct if you pick a bowl game stadium as the site for your conference title game, however, the midfield logo will be that of the bowl game... ie- rose bowl logo if you pick the rose bowl...

One other thing that irks me, is for the teams that I moved to the big east, toledo, tcu, ucf, and houston, they still have their original conference patches on their jerseys... Again, this is not a gamebreaker or a reason for me not to play the game, but, i do feel like its "little things" like this that hold EA Games back from being great every single year... It couldn't be that hard to program the correct conference patch to appear on the jersey and replace the old conference patch could it? And I don't think its a "space" issue on the disc, a Blue Ray disc holds like 1,000,000,000 times more data than PS2 discs...

again, I digress... Maybe next year? but, i wont hold my breathe...
Two problems with the bolded statement. 360 disks are not Blu-ray and most issues with the game are not disk space issues, they are memory and engine problems.

― Plato
Old 07-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Two problems with the bolded statement. 360 disks are not Blu-ray and most issues with the game are not disk space issues, they are memory and engine problems.
The ps3 is the most powerful system ever created... the 360 lacks behind in pure processing power...

so, what your telling me is that this entire generation of games, for PS3, are being held back because 360 isn't as powerful?

NBA 2k is great for both systems...
NHL is great for both systems...
MLB The Show is arguably the best sports game year in and year out for PS3...

WHY CAN'T EA FOOTBALL GAMES PUSH THE LIMITS OF THESE SYSTEMS???

psn - CeeGee

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »