Home

When can we hope to expect a patch from EA?

This is a discussion on When can we hope to expect a patch from EA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
When can we hope to expect a patch from EA?

I know the game just came out with the release day patch, but with the broken deep zone coverage with seams and four verticals etc. and the still lingering superbackers that EA has "acknowledged" when do you think they will address them with either a patch or tuner?

Because honestly i believe that if they can atleast fix those two problems this may be the best football game i have ever played and i will put it right there if not better than techmo bowl, 2k5, all-pro 2k8, and in my opinion madden 05 (my personal favorite) now if they choose to fix even more things and fine tune them more power to them

-PS3 ID - bmoyer2210 -
-Madden
-NCAA Football
-Call Of Duty: Black Ops
-NBA 2k11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: When can we hope to expect a patch from EA?

I would assume October sometime.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
Rookie

bhbdawg's Arena

OVR: 3

I would imagine adding in the option for neutral site games in dynasty would be an easy fix. It's already written into the code for non-dynasty games. Just apply the same thing to dynasty.

Neutral games are pretty prevalent these days... It's frustrating to not have them.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:16 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I believe it takes about a week for a patch to release once submitted, so if they can fix these things within two weeks of release, I'd say around the first week of August.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:18 PM   #5
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjm2210
I know the game just came out with the release day patch, but with the broken deep zone coverage with seams and four verticals etc. and the still lingering superbackers that EA has "acknowledged" when do you think they will address them with either a patch or tuner?

Because honestly i believe that if they can atleast fix those two problems this may be the best football game i have ever played and i will put it right there if not better than techmo bowl, 2k5, all-pro 2k8, and in my opinion madden 05 (my personal favorite) now if they choose to fix even more things and fine tune them more power to them
APF was not a good game, please don't soil the other games listed by putting that garbage up with them.

Basically a week from whenever they say the patch is done. If it's a tuner (possible for the coverage and LB's) then it could be done within a week or two. Neutral site games would most likely need to be a patch (if they do this they better have dynamic conference prestige involved as well)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 06:03 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
APF was not a good game, please don't soil the other games listed by putting that garbage up with them.
for not having NFL license or franchise/multiple seasons mode, but the gameplay was basically re-done 2k5, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion lol but if they gave a tuner pack by the first week of august for the coverage fix and maybe the slim chance the superbackers (not too hopeful though cause they went unfixed last year) i will enjoy a long year with this game

-PS3 ID - bmoyer2210 -
-Madden
-NCAA Football
-Call Of Duty: Black Ops
-NBA 2k11
Old 07-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #7
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjm2210
for not having NFL license or franchise/multiple seasons mode, but the gameplay was basically re-done 2k5, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion lol but if they gave a tuner pack by the first week of august for the coverage fix and maybe the slim chance the superbackers (not too hopeful though cause they went unfixed last year) i will enjoy a long year with this game
I have asked this in a couple of threads(if I missed a response sorry) but has EA even said they are working on another patch? They usually say what they are looking at fixing, even if its only vaguely, some weeks before they say its done.

I'm just hoping they are talking about some of the fixes that we as players have identified as problems...but I can't find any posts from EA guys.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:05 PM   #8
Rookie

ju1092's Arena

OVR: 2

I believe last year there was a patch out in early August, hopefully they patch the PS3 Online Dynasty Mics so we can talk in the lobby. Please add this back!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »