Home

Online Dynasty Quick Questions?

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Quick Questions? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Online Dynasty Quick Questions?

First year playing NCAA's Online Dynasty mode, have played in a few Madden Online Franchises so I am kinda familiar with the mode but have a few questions

1. Can you use custom rosters? i made a test online dynasty to figure out how to use it but i don't have a custom roster downloaded (waiting for buckeye and gatorbait's, until then "perfecting" my sliders lol) but since i am the commish, if i have them loaded when i enter online dynasty will they use them or is there another way?

2. I have 11 other friends playing and a couple were going to use teambuilder, when i set the test OD up it gave me the option for teambuilder and custom confrences, so would I have to d/l their teams and load them in and then they would be able to choose them or would they be able to themselves? not a big deal just wondering if i'm going to need more slots or not

3. We all have been using my slider set that i am tweaking for our dynasty and i know how to enter the house rules and sliders in but would any of the users (non-commish) be able to change any of the settings we agree on? just because we are putting money in this dynasty and i know it's going to get competitive and sadly i know a couple of my friends would get desperate haha

-PS3 ID - bmoyer2210 -
-Madden
-NCAA Football
-Call Of Duty: Black Ops
-NBA 2k11
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »