Home

NCAA Football 12 - Online Dynasty with Coaching Carousel Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 - Online Dynasty with Coaching Carousel Update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #9
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
Happened to me to. I was commissioner and invited two friends. They both accepted the invite three times and they froze each time. We had about 6 Teambuilder teams in our dynasty when doing this.

I deleted this dynasty and made a new one without Teambuilder teams, they both did not freeze and could accept the invite the first time.

Could this be an issue with Teambuilder schools?
Yes, there is an issue with TeamBuilder team's in dynasty that some users have been experiencing as well. We're currently looking into this one, but I do not have an ETA just yet. I'll keep you guys updated.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #10
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHaze30
Our problem specifically is as follows: I was the commish of a 4 person online dynasty. Everyone was using a teambuilder team. I was able to get the league setup and send out the invites. When one of the other members tried to accept the invitation, their systems froze up. We are on the 360.
This sounds like the TeamBuilder issue in dynasty that some users have been experiencing. We're currently looking into this one, but I do not have an ETA just yet. I'll keep you guys updated.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #11
Rookie

duc748s's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 12 - Online Dynasty with Coaching Carousel Update

Hey Dewiel - Thank you updating us and keeping us informed. It is very appreciated. You probably don't hear this enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #12
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by duc748s
Hey Dewiel - Thank you updating us and keeping us informed. It is very appreciated. You probably don't hear this enough.
Thanks man. Trust me, I want this fixed just as much as you guys do. I can promise that we'll keep at it until we get it solved.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:22 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4
I'm on the PS3 and I was able to setup a 3 man Online Dynasty with 2 Teambuilders imported in but no one played as them. We are all able to play the problem we are having is that the videos/photos will not load after the game the are deleted and while the game is being loaded back to the main screen it says we've been disconnected from the EA servers. Once thats done I can advance to the next week once it connects me back to the servers.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:42 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 12 - Online Dynasty with Coaching Carousel Update

Dewiel,
Are you guys aware of the issues with online recruiting? For instance in my 2-man private OD recruiting boards on the website display as blank and only 69 TOTAL recruits show up when searching for all recruits. I've heard from others that this is not system wide.

I can PM you the name of my dynasty and my gamertag if it will help.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:31 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0
On Xbox 360, me & 3 friends have tried multiple online dynasties. A few of them we can get through week 1, but when the dynasty advances to week 2 and it kicks out non-commish users, when they try to log back in it freezes. However, one of the dynasties we did worked for 2 days and we were able to get to around week 8. Prior to advancing to this week, we changed the tuner settings a bit and now no one but the commish can log-in. Not sure if the tuner's ended up corrupting the dynasty since the previous 7 weeks went by fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 02:20 PM   #16
Rookie

sirbri32's Arena

OVR: 0
Deweil,
Got a 5 page thread on the EA forums under tech issues on online freezing. Basically everything you need to know about what people are going through is there in detail. Lots of freezes, from just trying to get into online dynasty (won't download anything and freezes whole system) to recruiting freezing and week 15 stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »