Home

"Ask Coach" playcalling opinions

This is a discussion on "Ask Coach" playcalling opinions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
"Ask Coach" playcalling opinions

I hate leaving the initial formation/play choices up to the CPU but without it I just can't seem to find the play I want to fast enough in a given situation, especially on defense against a no-huddle offense where I've got what seems like 3 seconds to call a play. It's even harder this year with being able to create larger playbooks than the teams' default ones (more formations/plays to scroll through). For those of you who turn off Ask Coach, are you able to scroll fast enough to find the play you want all the time or do you end up calling audibles a lot?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: "Ask Coach" playcalling opinions

You shouldn't be changing the formation on no huddle unless you want to possibly get screwed; you don't have the correct players out there for instance to run a dime if you were in a 4-3 and you will probably get burned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »