Home

Road to Glory Busted?

This is a discussion on Road to Glory Busted? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 01:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Road to Glory Busted?

I've had a few instances tonight in my ROTG as a QB for Georgia.

1. I was down 7 points with 45 seconds left in the game, my team returned the kick to their own 40 yard line. From there, the computer ran 4 straight running plays thus negating any chance of going down and scoring the tying TD.

2. I was playing UK, tied in the 4th quarter with under 2 minutes left. I throw for a 1st down to the 20 yard line or so. Next play, I'm subbed out and the CPU comes in to PUNT on 1st down! Yes, you heard that right, they punted on 1st down with under 2 mins left in a tie ball game when they were a short FG away from taking the lead.

3. It happened again. Same situation as #2 in the same game, this time with under 30 seconds left. I gain a 1st down down to the 10 yard line and then I'm subbed out in favor of the punt thus sending the game in OT. Instead of kicking the game winning FG, they punt!!!

If this stuff persists, this game mode is absolutely unplayable which is unfortunate, because I love this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Road to Glory Busted?

use the RTG impressions thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »