Home

SIM RECRUITING!

This is a discussion on SIM RECRUITING! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
SIM RECRUITING!

Hey Guys,

I play Dynasty but I don't like dealing with the hours and hours it takes every week to recruit. Is there any way to simulate the process this year so you at least get a decent class every year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: SIM RECRUITING!

The only way to sim it is to leave your recruiting assists on. To go a step further, you can then set your preferences for each position so the CPU will try and sign a pocket passer for example, if that is what you prefer.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #3
Rookie

AZ9er's Arena

OVR: 2

Hmm.. also would lowering the recruiting difficulty help the cpu assist get you better players, I'd imagine so.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hours it takes every week? What the hell are you doing while recruiting!? Anyways...

good luck. You can let the computer do it but your classes are going to suck.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:09 PM   #5
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
The only way to sim it is to leave your recruiting assists on. To go a step further, you can then set your preferences for each position so the CPU will try and sign a pocket passer for example, if that is what you prefer.
Yeah, just follow this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 17

Don't mean to offend, but I dont know how you can like to play Dynasty but not like to recruit. Thats like the main point of the dynasty since theres no other way to get players. But yeah, like a poster above me said, go in and set your recruiting preferences. You can choose to tell the CPU what type of player to go for in each position (Eg. Power HB, Speed HB or balanced) and then you can place an importance on each postion. (Eg. if you want a power running team, you can place high importance on T,G,C,HB and FB and low importance on QB,WR, and TE.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:12 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

you could aslo use the QuickCall feature...

just select the recruit you want to call, pick the amount of time and select QuickCall instead of manual call.

A word to the wise. Normally you get shafted with the QuickCall and usually get about 60% of the points had you made a manual call...

anyhow fwiw.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
Rookie

BeaverBeliever97267's Arena

OVR: 5

I've been playing around with this in my latest dynasty. The first year I did nothing basically (though I added a few guys that I thought I would need in the future as OC). The 2nd year, I added more guys I needed, but still didn't do much recruiting. Both times I got WAY more guys than I needed and ended up cutting like 10-15 guys. But position needs were filled correctly.

Now in the 3rd year, I've turned OFF the board assist and I add the guys I want or think we need (both sides of the ball). I still do SOME recruiting, but leave 75% to the AI. Oh, and I only ever have 10 guys on the board at one time. This seems to be working GREAT so far. I actually have 24 seniors, by week 8 I already have 11 commits and 8-10 that are probably locks at some point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »