Home

Whats the hardest dynasty to rebuild?

This is a discussion on Whats the hardest dynasty to rebuild? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #17
Rookie

tony kant think's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Whats the hardest dynasty to rebuild?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
I'm starting a Vandy Dynasty. Should be a challenge.
I actually had some success with Vandy in last year's game. After 2 seasons of solid finishes in the SEC I was able to start landing good recruits and played for the SEC championship in years 3 and 4.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #18
Rookie

Sack Attack's Arena

OVR: 4

Schools like Wake and Vandy are hard, but I would say they are easier than any of the non-BCS 1 and 2*'s because you know they have at least two good recruiting pitches (academics and conference prestige), plus another two potentially (proximity to home and early playing time), whereas the non-BCS schools potentially have two good pitches max (proximity to home and early playing time).

I would think a school like Wyoming would be extremely hard.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:51 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

New Mexico's best offensive lineman is a 62, i think. needless to say, its tough. they have some okay players on the D, but all are seniors, and their back-ups are terrible.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:57 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Attack
Schools like Wake and Vandy are hard, but I would say they are easier than any of the non-BCS 1 and 2*'s because you know they have at least two good recruiting pitches (academics and conference prestige), plus another two potentially (proximity to home and early playing time), whereas the non-BCS schools potentially have two good pitches max (proximity to home and early playing time).

I would think a school like Wyoming would be extremely hard.
This, and I will add Utah State to the list. Tough loosing the majority of 3/4 star recruits to Utah and BYU, but I also love their uni's. Playing with them true to style was fun though, a lot of missdirection and tripple option concepts in their O.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:00 AM   #21
Rookie

frnkpw13's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm using New Mexico Lobos right now and it's a reall challenge, 1 because of being a 1 star and 2 for not having any talent in-state. thank god for Texas being right next to me. also, imo Idaho, Wyoming, New Mexico State all have lack of talent in-state so they should be a real challenge as well.
National Champions 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 11:01 AM   #22
Rookie

ROSStafarian's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator828
New Mexico's best offensive lineman is a 62, i think. needless to say, its tough. they have some okay players on the D, but all are seniors, and their back-ups are terrible.
UGGGHH, sorry but bad O-lines kill me. Its one thing for a receiver to drop the ball but when you cant even get rid of the ball or run up the middle successfully because of your line, that sucks.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:21 AM   #23
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

OVR: 11

Why not build your own team on TeamBuilder and use the "Cupcake" roster template...

I did that and created the South Bay Red Devils.

You can make your team from a place that would be really hard to recruit from...heck, even Alaska!

Not to mention that the team is absolutely atrocious, they are an Option Run team and I swear I have never seen more fumbles in my life, lol. This team is going to take a lot of work.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yea EMU would be terrible. They have no reputation in D-I football and they have to compete with UM, MSU, CMU, WMU, and probably someone else that Im forgetting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »