Home

Whats the hardest dynasty to rebuild?

This is a discussion on Whats the hardest dynasty to rebuild? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 07:55 AM   #41
Rookie

pendo's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Whats the hardest dynasty to rebuild?

How hard is Navy? I really want to start one with them this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 08:17 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ya'll just convinced me to start an Eastern Michigan Dynasty Alma Mater: Michigan...gonna be the OC to start....or should I start as the DC????

No named rosters But it'll be cool to play until that is fixed!
Old 07-25-2011, 09:41 AM   #43
Rookie

ROSStafarian's Arena

OVR: 2

Thinking about starting a FIU or FAU dynasty, Really want to try and recruit against the likes of the best, Florida, Florida st., Miami etc Anyone ever have any luck with these teams actually leaving the shadow of the big guys in the state, Anyone ever had any luck with transfers going to FIU or FAU from the big guys?
Old 07-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #44
Rookie

tony kant think's Arena

OVR: 5

Seven weeks into a season with Army and I have found that winning isn't too hard on the default schedule. However, recruiting 3 star athletes is about the best I can do right now, and there is only a few of them on my board. It will probably take 2 or so more seasons to get some better recruits. I also found that the bulk of my star power on the team is either a junior or senior, so next year I gotta make it count.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSStafarian
Thinking about starting a FIU or FAU dynasty, Really want to try and recruit against the likes of the best, Florida, Florida st., Miami etc Anyone ever have any luck with these teams actually leaving the shadow of the big guys in the state, Anyone ever had any luck with transfers going to FIU or FAU from the big guys?
I am on year 2 of an FAU dynasty right now. 10-2 the first season, which was pretty tough, had a lot of close calls. Decent RB tandem, but they're both seniors and their backups are pretty terrible. Second year is definitely tougher without a solid running game.

First recruiting year was mostly 1 and 2* guys, with a few 3*s who slipped through the cracks of the bigger programs. Florida is the only pipeline, so you probably want to establish one in Georgia too and then you have two solid states to recruit from. No transfers so far, but I've only finished 1 season so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 11:02 PM   #46
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
EMU, Army, Wash St.

Washington State is fun though because the weather gets so bad near the end of the season.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »