Home

Realistic Stats, or Realistic Outcomes

This is a discussion on Realistic Stats, or Realistic Outcomes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Realistic Stats, or Realistic Outcomes

When you are setting up your dynasty and trying to adjust your slider set accordingly, do you set yourself up to achieve the most realistic stats at the end of the game, or do you opt to create your slider set to generate the most realistic game outcomes?

For instance, before starting my dynasty, i was feeling out the game, adjusting at will to my liking, and strictly playing NEB vs NEB games.

Low and behold, i'm loving my game play and the stat outcomes, but haven't one a game vs the computer when i'm playing an exactly matched team.

However, i've played two dynasty games, both lesser teams, won the FCS game handily, and struggled huge against fresno st. still pulling off the OT win.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Realistic Stats, or Realistic Outcomes

If you get the right setup, you get both. Although the running game needs work, I'm getting accurate scores and for the most part accurate stats. No reason why you can't have both.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »