Home

Anyone win the Heisman Trophy?

This is a discussion on Anyone win the Heisman Trophy? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 01:19 PM   #25
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone win the Heisman Trophy?

You guys act like stats alone determine Heisman, wrong. Team success is a huge factor as well. You will have a hard time winning the Heismen award without at least making a BCS bowl.

My first dynasty and my QB Crist at ND finished with a tad over 5,000 yards and 48 TD passes and lost to Andrew Luck. Why? I dropped 2 games and Stanford went undefeated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews85
Has anyone ever won or even got on the list with a defensive player (Non-RTG)?

My 1st Season as PITT DC I tried to win the Heisman with Max Gruder (MLB). I failed miserably, never even got on the list. I didn't even win the Butkus Award, I finished 3rd even tho I had much better stats then the winner.
Yes, but I had to cheat to do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #26
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

1,879 yards, 31 TDs; 536 receiving yards, 4 TDs; 2400 all purpose yards, 35 TDs and I'm only through 8 games with SDSU and Ronnie Hillman. I should win it, but just because I've put up these stats doesn't mean I'm blowing teams out. I'm OC for SDSU and I'm having close games. I'm 7-1 with my lone loss to Michigan at the Big House on the last drive. I can't pass worth **** since my QB only has 1200 yards, 9 TDs, 14 INTs so I rely on the run constantly.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #27
Rookie

gramazio987's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus34
Nope, I led the nation in rushing last season and never even made it on to the watch list smh
I led the NCAA with Montell Harris on BC and didn't even break into the top 5 the entire year. Yet in year two, Rettig has 225 yards and 6td 1 int in two games and is 3rd. Explain that
NCAA: Boston College & Nebraska
NHL: Bruins

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »