Home

Online Dynasty Failing

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Failing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Online Dynasty Failing

me and a friend are playing an OD and not all the time but most of the time between weeks when i try to advance it will say [b]transfer failed[b] and wont let me advance any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 08:06 PM   #2
Banned

Daniels2386's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Online Dynasty Failing

Same thing here... Idk what the problem is. It will work 2-3 weeks in a row then just randomly for no apparent reason say " Transfer Failed " ... FRUSTRATING!
Old 07-21-2011, 09:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

It said that for me as well, then I pressed retry and it worked. The problem we are having no is we cannot make phone calls to recruits. We can play our games just fine but cannot recruit. Has anybody ran into this problem?
Old 07-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

havent ran into the recruiting problem yet but im the commish and i have to start my game first and end it first or it will do it everytime. and if my buddys game says it and not mine it will simulate his game.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:37 AM   #5
Banned

Daniels2386's Arena

....bump ... Happened 3 more times tonight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 05:36 PM   #6
Banned

Daniels2386's Arena

How is it happening this prevalent and no one experience it? Is no one else playing a 2 player online dynasty? Id say this problem happens 1 out of every 3 weeks. " Transfer Failed" H8 IT!
Old 07-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
Rookie

I have ran into a new problem where after in my 2 person online dynasty both users switched to offensive coordinator positions and now I cannot get back into the dynasty. It says transfer failed when trying to load the dynasty and download the coaching data.

The other user however can enter the dynasty but I am the commish so we cannot advance.

What happened was that after season 2 in the coaching carousel we both took different jobs from head coaches to OC's and at the main tab it showed me still as my old team. However on the users tab it showed us both as the correct teams.

I then exited the dynasty and went to reenter and that is when it gave me the transfer failed error on the downloading coaches data.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »