Home

See you in a couple months NCAA!

This is a discussion on See you in a couple months NCAA! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 08:39 PM   #17
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: See you in a couple months NCAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
Funny thing is i deleted my franchise from The Show when i got NCAA cause i was gunna invest all of my time into it...I think imma run through a few seasons on NCAA with default rosters jus cause i don't want to feel like i *wasted* 60 bucks
Let me know how it goes, apparently the recruits are nerfed as well.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:40 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnel
I'd keep it if I were you. I think after a couple months, and my guess is TWO patches (because the first one won't address everything and/or will screw something else up) the game will play quite well. And then REAL college football will be starting and you'll be jonesing for it. If you're anything like me that is...
Yeah your probably right. I guess I'll just put it on the shelf and start playing MW2 again in till the patches come out.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:42 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 0

play with dafault ......and auto name players hell in 3season they will just about all random anyway...but everybody has there way....p.s the show 11 is goood..But even it had some major issues that had to b fixed...and still have some..so all games good bugs and crap...peace
Old 07-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcef2005
Yeah your probably right. I guess I'll just put it on the shelf and start playing MW2 again in till the patches come out.
You still on that? No Black Ops?
Old 07-22-2011, 09:05 PM   #21
Rookie

billyk66's Arena

OVR: 1

It is a real shame EA puts out this garbage year after year. Everyone gets sucked in by "new features" and "revamped game-play". All smoke and mirrors to get people to buy the new game. Realistically, they did not work on much. The quality assurance/review team wasn't thorough enough in testing.

This will not stop in my opinion until everyone boycotts the product and quits buying new "features" that should have been put in the game already. EA will take notice to a million people not buying the game. Either that or 2K Sports (or other company) makes a college football game. Then, EA can't grow complacent in thinking everyone will just buy their product no matter what.

PSN: billyk66

Robert Morris University Alum / RMU Athletics
Pittsburgh Steelers
Pittsburgh Penguins
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 09:11 PM   #22
Husker Power

Spooky's Arena

OVR: 8

Just curious:

Are you guys who are "quitting" mainly online players? I don't seem to have all these problems in offline dynasty...which is all i play.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #23
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by northface28
Let me know how it goes, apparently the recruits are nerfed as well.
In what way are the recruits nerfed?
Old 07-22-2011, 09:17 PM   #24
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

OVR: 4

Questions
1) Is it ok to play dyansty with the named rosters..and then after the patch...lose everything and start with a new named roster?
2)When you say "bye bye NCAA"...do you mean forever or just until the patch is released?
3)What is the best thing to do in this situation? To play with automatic names? To download a named roster? To remain with no named rosters until the patch is released?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »