Home

See you in a couple months NCAA!

This is a discussion on See you in a couple months NCAA! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
See you in a couple months NCAA!

With the little glitches and bugs and roster issues etc., I'm just going back to playing MLB the Show until the real college football season starts and hopefully everything has been patched and is ready to fully enjoy.

I actually think this years version could be a lot of fun, but I don't know WHY I keep buying these games on release day when they're not even serviceable for another month or so.

Anyone else doing the same thing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
Rookie

krtgolfing's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: See you in a couple months NCAA!

I know what you mean.... I will stick with MLB 11 the show until they patch it up!! I will still play this game a lot though..

EPL - Liverpool FC
MLB - Atlanta Braves
MLS - Charlotte FC
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
NFL - Carolina Panthers
NHL - Carolina Hurricanes
Old 07-22-2011, 06:24 PM   #3
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm pretty much agreeing with you, man. Just going to keep up my NCAA 06 sim dynasty for my football fix.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-22-2011, 06:32 PM   #4
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

I don't know if you guys who play The Show were on OS's The Show forums, but do you remember how quickly SCEA addressed any issues on that game and how active they were on the forum talking with and explaining things to the community? EA could stand to learn from them a little..
Old 07-22-2011, 06:33 PM   #5
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Funny thing is i deleted my franchise from The Show when i got NCAA cause i was gunna invest all of my time into it...I think imma run through a few seasons on NCAA with default rosters jus cause i don't want to feel like i *wasted* 60 bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 06:39 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm really not sure what I'm going to do. You can sell it to Amazon for like $35 I think plus the 20 dollar bonus they gave you (only reason I bought it early) So I pretty much only wasted 7 bucks on this game. I might keep it for down the road but dynasty and named rosters are the only things I care about and the game is useless to me right now.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
Funny thing is i deleted my franchise from The Show when i got NCAA cause i was gunna invest all of my time into it...I think imma run through a few seasons on NCAA with default rosters jus cause i don't want to feel like i *wasted* 60 bucks
Why would you delete a file unless you had like 50 MB left on your drive?
Old 07-22-2011, 07:13 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcef2005
I'm really not sure what I'm going to do. You can sell it to Amazon for like $35 I think plus the 20 dollar bonus they gave you (only reason I bought it early) So I pretty much only wasted 7 bucks on this game. I might keep it for down the road but dynasty and named rosters are the only things I care about and the game is useless to me right now.
I'd keep it if I were you. I think after a couple months, and my guess is TWO patches (because the first one won't address everything and/or will screw something else up) the game will play quite well. And then REAL college football will be starting and you'll be jonesing for it. If you're anything like me that is...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »