Home

OD questions on coaching carousel

This is a discussion on OD questions on coaching carousel within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 01:12 AM   #9
Rookie

dizturbdazhole's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OD questions on coaching carousel

We just finished the first season in a 4 player OD and 1 guy doesn't seem to be involved in the coaching carousel. He was Colorado's OC and had a 1 year contract. It keeps jumping between the other 2 guys in our OD since I chose to stay with my contract.

So, when does the Colorado guy that finished his contract get to choose a new position? He was already passed over for the Washington OC and he was the number 1 Candidate.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:13 AM   #10
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: OD questions on coaching carousel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizturbdazhole
We just finished the first season in a 4 player OD and 1 guy doesn't seem to be involved in the coaching carousel. He was Colorado's OC and had a 1 year contract. It keeps jumping between the other 2 guys in our OD since I chose to stay with my contract.

So, when does the Colorado guy that finished his contract get to choose a new position? He was already passed over for the Washington OC and he was the number 1 Candidate.
Not sure exactly but from my experience and what others have posted its gonna go on a teams needs and the coaches prestige. So for example if someone has an A+ prestige, they may be offered 20 or so different positions (just made that number up for an example) and if the coach you mentioned has a much lower prestige, he may only be offered 1-2 if any at all. Also keep in mind that a position needs to be opened to be offered. After my first year of OD I had a C+ prestige level and was offered 3 positions (OC) and that was it.

Im not sure what happens if your contract expires and you dont get offered a position. If any have had this happen it would be cool to hear about it.

Last edited by sniperscout75; 07-26-2011 at 09:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »