Home

Game Automatically Subbed Starting WRs Out

This is a discussion on Game Automatically Subbed Starting WRs Out within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Game Automatically Subbed Starting WRs Out

I'm playing against Miami with GA Tech, and after we get a TD that puts us 7 points in the lead in the 4th, I believe, the game decides they don't want my receivers to play anymore. In the formation subs, it has all my bench players in...I try to sub my starters back in, it won't let me. It's like my 4th receiver on up is banned from the field. They aren't in the injury report(it would've been quite the play to injure 4 receivers at once) and everybody else can be switched around/subbed(QB, HB, defensive players). Weird, any fix or will I have to try and win with my back-ups?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 07:13 AM   #2
Rookie

awkwardmoment's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Game Automatically Subbed Starting WRs Out

I've seen my subs put in during blowouts (both for or against me) but never seen it in a close game.

Them kids must have flirted with the coach's daughter on the sideline!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:23 AM   #3
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjcorner
I'm playing against Miami with GA Tech, and after we get a TD that puts us 7 points in the lead in the 4th, I believe, the game decides they don't want my receivers to play anymore. In the formation subs, it has all my bench players in...I try to sub my starters back in, it won't let me. It's like my 4th receiver on up is banned from the field. They aren't in the injury report(it would've been quite the play to injure 4 receivers at once) and everybody else can be switched around/subbed(QB, HB, defensive players). Weird, any fix or will I have to try and win with my back-ups?
Did you adjust your "auto-sub" %s for WRs? If you did, you may want to lower them a bit. Others experienced a similar effect with their RB if they had sub in/sub out at 85/90 or so.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:55 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

You wore your players out.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:25 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Did you adjust your "auto-sub" %s for WRs? If you did, you may want to lower them a bit. Others experienced a similar effect with their RB if they had sub in/sub out at 85/90 or so.
I have had this happen to me too with the starting RB being subbed out permanently in the 4th quarter. I had mine around 85/90 too.

The thing is that having it at 85/90 was perfect because the starter would run about 3 plays then sub out for 1-2 plays before coming back in. Just like in real life. I hope EA patches this!

With the default sub in/sub out at 60/70 or whatever it was, the RB's would rarely, if ever come out of the game. They'd only cede like 2-4 carries per game to the backup.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 11:26 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Even at 85/90 I didn't see consistent enough substitution. Backup saw maybe a carry or two a game if I ran the ball ~40 times, which is completely unrealistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »