Home

Pro Stadiums?

This is a discussion on Pro Stadiums? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 02:24 AM   #1
Banned

eddiehusker's Arena

OVR: 1
Pro Stadiums?

Anyone heard of a way to use other stadiums...? Like Aarowhead, for instance. I want to use diff locations for championship games. I miss being able to have neutral site games also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Pro Stadiums?

You just go select the other stadiums in the game... Arrowhead is not in the game, but if you go play at the Cotton Bowl, you play in Cowboys Stadium. If you play in the Big Ten title game, you play at Lucas Oil.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6

This is just off the top of my head, but here are the NFL team stadiums I can remember that are in game.

Eagles, Chargers, Colts, Cowboys, Titans, Falcons, Jaguars, Cardinals, Bronco's, and Panthers. There is probably a couple more, but Arrowhead is not among them.

They are listed under whatever game is played there ... like the Eagles stadium is "Army/Navy", or under the Bowl name that is played in the stadium... Unless its a stadium share, like the Chargers and SDSU, or Cards and ASU... then they will be listed as that colleges home stadium.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Old 07-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenTigh
This is just off the top of my head, but here are the NFL team stadiums I can remember that are in game.

Eagles, Chargers, Colts, Cowboys, Titans, Falcons, Jaguars, Cardinals, Bronco's, and Panthers. There is probably a couple more, but Arrowhead is not among them.

They are listed under whatever game is played there ... like the Eagles stadium is "Army/Navy", or under the Bowl name that is played in the stadium... Unless its a stadium share, like the Chargers and SDSU, or Cards and ASU... then they will be listed as that colleges home stadium.
Add the Dolphins, Saints, Texans, Lions, Steelers to that list.

Arizona State and the Cardinals stopped playing in the same stadium a handful of years ago. Every pro stadium should get you a split crowd. Options if you don't want a split crowd would be to pick San Diego State, Temple, Miami Florida, Tulane, Pittsburgh or South Florida instead of the bowl game stadium. I think that's everyone who plays in an NFL stadium still.

They used to have Arrowhead in previous versions when the Big 12 played championship games there. It would have been nice to see them leave it in just for the heck of it (Kansas and Missouri like to play there lately, and Iowa State-Kansas State have played there recently), but oh well.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:53 PM   #5
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

Slightly off topic, but I wish they had Yankee Stadium and Wrigley Field... or do they? Yankee Stadium is a bowl game, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNolez
Slightly off topic, but I wish they had Yankee Stadium and Wrigley Field... or do they? Yankee Stadium is a bowl game, right?

they do not
Northern Illinois Huskies
Old 07-26-2011, 01:56 PM   #7
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

a little off topic: but speaking of stadiums, what happened to the presentation where the American Flag was covering the whole field...looked like bowl games? I remember seeing a screenshot of this for the game. I thought that looked cool.

Also, I wish they would add flyovers for big games during the regular season, instead of just bowl games. That has become very popular among teams.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:00 PM   #8
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbcards
they do not
Weird. Wrigley Field, I can understand... but Yankee Stadium hosts the Pinstripe Bowl so you're telling me they don't have a bowl game in the game? That's not cool. This isn't some bowl game with CUSA vs MAC. This is two BCS conferences going at it in a bowl game... in a baseball stadium! That seems like it should be mandatory and a top priority on the to do list for NCAA 11, much less NCAA 12.

Last edited by FSUNolez; 07-26-2011 at 02:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »