Home

Freezing Issue Please Help!

This is a discussion on Freezing Issue Please Help! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Freezing Issue Please Help!

I have seen all the freezing issue posts here but haven't paid much attention to them because I haven't had a problem with it at all but today my game has froze 6 straight times! When I get to the menu where it says press start I press it and it says its loading and just freezes. How do I fix this? It's driving me nuts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 10:57 PM   #2
Rookie

xBaBaBooeyx's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Freezing Issue Please Help!

No idea dude. Mine keeps freezing on the "loading" screen before a play now game. I think it's 7 in a row now. It was recommended on another thread to delete the online pass file and then re-input it when the game loads up. Wouldn't take this advice, it won't let me use my online pass code since I already used it once.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:04 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

I had the same problem, try deleting any downloaded rosters and any Team Builder schools you've downloaded as well. Then try and boot the game up again, it should work.

Last edited by alexgamez122; 08-04-2011 at 11:10 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #4
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaBaBooeyx
No idea dude. Mine keeps freezing on the "loading" screen before a play now game. I think it's 7 in a row now. It was recommended on another thread to delete the online pass file and then re-input it when the game loads up. Wouldn't take this advice, it won't let me use my online pass code since I already used it once.
(At least if you're on PS3, dunno about 360) the Online pass should be in your downloads list.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:30 PM   #5
Rookie

xBaBaBooeyx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSaStAx94
(At least if you're on PS3, dunno about 360) the Online pass should be in your downloads list.
Thanks dude. I was putting the code in when the game loads up instead of downloading it thru the xbox dashboard. Online pass is restored, but unfortunately the freezing is still there. It doesn't like my custom playbook for some reason cuz the game will load if I use the default play books, but won't load if I use a custom playbook.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 01:09 AM   #6
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3

I was about to post the same thread because I'm having freezing problems -- though strangely not at the please wait screen. Any 360 help would be greatly appreciated.

Where I have gotten freezes today:

1) Four times when selecting to play a game after the team select screen goes dark but before the loading screen appears.
2) Three times while navigating dynasty menues. Once during recruiting, once while looking at game stats, and once while just scrolling between menues.
3) Once during a dynasty game (while I was beating #15 Ranked VT in the 4th Quarter 31-10...of course...)

This game hardly ever froze before now, and now it freezes a ton. I do not know what's going on, but I do know that I have tried the following:

1) Deleting any roster files and created team files
2) Clearing my cache (this should really be IT speak for LOL)

Not sure what else I can do, but I have noticed a severe uptick in freezes within the past week. My only gaming habit that has changed is that I am playing NCAA 12 more and I am saving more replays/highlights and uploading them to EA's servers.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #7
Rookie

xBaBaBooeyx's Arena

I probably logged around 15 hours with no freezes and then last night the stuff hit the fan. The game would freeze on the loading screen when I was using one of my custom playbooks. I just went in to try to rename the playbook to see if that might help and discovered that the playbook had zero formations and zero plays listed. The little check marks were there for the formations I had, but everything was blank. I've used this playbook in probably 10 straight games. Somehow the thing got corrupted, which means I now have to re-create the playbook, which is a pain in the a**. Hopefully that corrects the problem.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:30 AM   #8
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3

So it's not just me that is suddenly getting more freezes. Weird.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »