Home

Weird dynasty glitch...

This is a discussion on Weird dynasty glitch... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
Rookie

mcl311's Arena

OVR: 1
Weird dynasty glitch...

So I'm in season two of my dynasty as Oregon, and I like to sim the Pac-12 and top 25 games by hand just to keep track of how other teams are doing. In week 7 Virginia Tech played NC State. I tried to sim this game, and it simmed it as Ole Miss and Vanderbilt (who dont even play eachother at all in the season). Weird i though, so i tried again. Again Ole Miss vs Vandy. So I tried one more time, and same thing, so I just said oh well and moved on. So i simmed the week and it's now week 8. I went past an Ole Miss game, and they're now 9-1 in week 8! So I checked Vanderbilt and they're 1-8. I checked their schedule and it shows they've only played 5 or 6 games. Has anyone else experienced this crazy glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #2
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Weird dynasty glitch...

Please post & check in the Bugs/Glitches thread.

Thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »