Home

What Did You Decide to do Regarding Roster Glitch?

This is a discussion on What Did You Decide to do Regarding Roster Glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which did you decide after roster glitch?
Kept Playing Current Dynasty 107 61.49%
Started Over with Unnamed Rosters 19 10.92%
Quit playing entirely 47 27.01%
Didn't effect me I only play online 1 0.57%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2011, 07:51 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: What Did You Decide to do Regarding Roster Glitch?

Even though I was pissed about this at first, I'm still playing my dynasty. Sick of CoD Black Ops after playing that since Christmas so may as well keep playing. If i didn't know about the glitch, I honestly wouldn't even notice. Once football season starts and if I buy FIfa 2012, this game will probably take a back seat for a while.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:53 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm only doing sims to test my classic setups. The names don't matter as I painfully only do a year at a time just to see a result based on the original rosters.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:22 AM   #19
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I cried for a few days then got over it

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 07-28-2011, 08:43 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm playing a dynasty with Eastern Michigan waiting for the roster fix....then I'll start my Michigan dynasty. I'm really having a great time with this game and really am not stressing the glitch right now! At least it isn't the pump fake glitch from last year!
Old 07-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 0

wait so you played 9games then quit...why? if you played you didnt see a difference.....this is why some gamers should stay away from os .....p.s the tendecency really does nothing to the player and as far as power back to speed you wont tell ....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 09:37 AM   #22
Old Guy

SalemChief's Arena

OVR: 3

I started over (not too far into my LSU dynasty), and used randomly-generated names. Believe it or not, I like the random names better. Yeah, I know that QB from Stanford has a funny name and such, but I'm not so knowledgeable about college players' names that it bothers me, overall. What used to bother me more was importing into Madden, playing through April, and then seeing that the players in my Madden franchise weren't playing on the right teams. Always kind of bugged me. Yeah--FA's in Madden will always be different, too, but the draft thing always annoyed me. Just a quirk, I know.

So random names are fine with me. Heck, after the first couple of years they're all random, anyway.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:22 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0

The "scrambler," "balanced," and "power" tendencies effect which ratings get bonuses after each year during the progression stage if I am not mistaken.

So, if the tendency changes, does it not have a profound effect on what kind of RB,WR,QB that player will eventually become???

I keep seeing people say that it doesn't effect anything but to me it alters the player drastically in the long-term (which means offline dynasty is busted for me).

It would be less confusing if EA Tiburon would release an official statement describing the bug, apologizing for its existence, and giving us an eta for the fix.

I am getting increasingly frustrated with each day that passes without a response from EA.

I tried playing other modes for a few days after I noticed roster glitch. Sadly I noticed so many other glitches (freezing, timeout glitch, quarter advance glitch, freezing, freezing, freezing, etc) that I just quit.

I am waiting until this game is finished to continue playing.

There should be a recall, this game is ridic!!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #24
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I was having a lot of fun playing the game, so I simply continued. I will keep doing this until it stops being fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »