Home

PS3 game won't load

This is a discussion on PS3 game won't load within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PS3 game won't load

I was in an online dynasty and tried to go to a different screen and it just said waiting or loading... or something. Anyways, after twenty five minutes of that, I had to shut the game off.

Now, whenever I try and load the game, I get to the screen where it says press start. I do that, and it connects to the servers and then the next screen where it says PLEASE WAIT or whatever in huge letters, and there's message that says loading... It just loads and loads and won't go anywhere from there.

Is my game f'd up or is it some kind of server problem? I've hardly used my game and I don't know what's going on. ESPN Radio updates and the bands still play in the background so something is working. It just won't load.

Any thoughts or advice or bad news would be greatly appreciated! Just hopefully not any bad news.

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 11:53 AM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: PS3 game won't load

Maybe you this is your problem

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ess-start.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »