Home

Coordinator Only?

This is a discussion on Coordinator Only? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2011, 09:44 AM   #17
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Coordinator Only?

I'm enjoying playing as the OC for Temple so far. I wanted to take a HC job after awhile, but the games are going much faster, and I'm having more fun with recruiting. May just end up staying as an OC for quite awhile until the right job opens up.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Old 07-29-2011, 12:55 PM   #18
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm tired of being an OC after a few seasons, but I don't want to leave just as my Illinois team is building up to a NC shot just to start over as a HC at a small school. Plus I didn't even get a HC offer last offseason.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:04 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im staying at OC until I win a National Championship or have an undefeated season. I was offered two head coaching positions but I turned them down and signed an extension
Old 07-29-2011, 01:13 PM   #20
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

I played 2 full seasons as DC but only 4 games in to season 3 as I got annoyed by the TV Exposure thing messing up my promisses to recruits and also messing up my recruiting efforts because it kept going down. Up until those bugs I was having good fun though.

Then I found the roster bug and the fact it happened to recruited player tendacies also so I decided to stop playing Dyansty until some bug fixes. If they fix both those bugs I can still get my TV exposure up for the next year.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

As a DC I stopped an offense with less then 1 minute left up by 6! So all of a sudden they score and I'm like wtf happened?? They ran back a Punt!! Lol I was so pissed. Other then that it's still going well. I started another dynasty as an HC to keep my other skills fresh. My offense seems to usually answer when I let up a score. Just started running a bit of the 4-2-5 as well. I like the speed and unorthodox lineup of the defense. I'm surprised I haven't been offered a job yet. I'm in a contract year so we will see what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »