Home

Roster Glitch Stealth Patched?

This is a discussion on Roster Glitch Stealth Patched? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #17
Closer

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Roster Glitch Stealth Patched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whomario
this "bug" is actually merely a visual glitch that displays the tendency wrong on the roster screen, the actual tendencies are still very much the correct ones.
Very annoying to be sure, but nothing that should keep anyone from trying out dynasty at least and i really canīt see any fix not working with allready existing/edited rosters.
No it definitely affects behavior.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:37 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Roster Glitch Stealth Patched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whomario
this "bug" is actually merely a visual glitch that displays the tendency wrong on the roster screen, the actual tendencies are still very much the correct ones.
Very annoying to be sure, but nothing that should keep anyone from trying out dynasty at least and i really canīt see any fix not working with allready existing/edited rosters.
It effects behavior. Some people on heisman claim there is no issue, but seems more like placebo as I've done multiple games with named Denard Robinson where he broke away all of two or three times for maybe a dozen yards. Heisman is also more aggressive so it might also explain it.

It's not a rumor, to the other who claimed that. It's been verified by tons of us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »