Home

Worst NCAA of All-Time?

This is a discussion on Worst NCAA of All-Time? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Worst NCAA of All-Time?

has everyone forgot about ncaa 07 for 360? lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 4
Was 05 the Larry Fitzgerald cover? That was the drop fest edition. Worst I've played.

On, On, On, To Victory!!

Gamertag: stewgilligan
Old 07-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #27
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

After buying/playing Ncaa for years...'09' finished me off.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:12 PM   #28
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianBird
Was 05 the Larry Fitzgerald cover? That was the drop fest edition. Worst I've played.
Correct, on both counts. Waaaaaay too many drops; "beach ball physics" that produced more tip drill ints in a single game than you would see in an entire season in the real world; a curious decison to redo the player models that resulted in jersey numbers that were about half the size they should be; etc., etc....
Old 07-29-2011, 09:15 PM   #29
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

I detested NCAA 2006.

I started a Western Michigan dynasty. A few games into my third season, I just abandoned it.

I recall that I hated how the CPU would keep passing the ball when you were losing big late in a game. I think I did an immediate "quit" on the last game of that dynasty when the CPU heaved a 70-yard bomb to go up by 21 on me in the final minute of a game.

It seems like I had problems with other issues, like maybe the new feature of impact players being overblown (imagine that) and I recall that punt return TD's were entirely too easy, but the CPU playcalling when it had a game in hand seemed like a biggie.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #30
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
I am confused. I have never spoken to you before in my life. Why would you have me on ignore? Additionally, why would you suggest that this thread is ridiculous and deserves to be ignored? I was just startig a discussion and never intended to raise an incendiary subject.
It is exactly what you intended to do. I also wish you that after I put you on my ignore list, that all your threads would be ignored as well.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:47 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDawg35
I detested NCAA 2006.

I started a Western Michigan dynasty. A few games into my third season, I just abandoned it.

I recall that I hated how the CPU would keep passing the ball when you were losing big late in a game. I think I did an immediate "quit" on the last game of that dynasty when the CPU heaved a 70-yard bomb to go up by 21 on me in the final minute of a game.

It seems like I had problems with other issues, like maybe the new feature of impact players being overblown (imagine that) and I recall that punt return TD's were entirely too easy, but the CPU playcalling when it had a game in hand seemed like a biggie.
Sounds like you were butt hurt because they owned you. It happens in college now...Spurrier used to run up the score on opponents at Florida.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 10:38 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
It is exactly what you intended to do. I also wish you that after I put you on my ignore list, that all your threads would be ignored as well.
Wow. I'm glad you can read my mind. I tell you that it was not my intentions to start an EA-bashing thread or an OS war and you say I am lying?

Seems like you are the troll.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »