Home

Worst NCAA of All-Time?

This is a discussion on Worst NCAA of All-Time? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Worst NCAA of All-Time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
Yea reminds me of NCAA 12 only now WRs dont even attempt to make catches, instead it hits them in the head lol
That is stupid, agreed, but nowhere near as bad as 2005

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-30-2011, 08:02 PM   #50
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
We all agree that this franchise has lost some steam since its PS 2 and X-Box glory days. What we may not agree on is when the franchise started to turn south and what installment marked the nadir of its plummet. NCAA 08 was my first NCAA on the Next Generation consoles so while it underwhelmed, I gave it the benefit of the doubt since it was still so early on (plus, the graphical upgrade from LG was enough for me, at first). However, I can say without a doubt that the lowest point of this series for me was the horror that was NCAA Football 2009. Wide open gameplay just about scared me away from NCAA for good. 10 was pretty awful as well but it was at least playable with certain slider sets.

Which is the worst for you? Oh and for the record, NCAA 04 is what I consider to be this series' highest point.
ncaa 2004? that was the one with Fitzgerald in the cover?

That is my worst NCAA of all time.

CPU couldnīt run.
QB % were below 50% even with 90+Ovr
Playing cover 2 zone was enough to stop any Offense.
And of course, WR drops every pass... i mean every pass..

awful game it was.

Edit: I see that i was mistaken. NCAA 2004 was not, it was NCAA 2005. So NCAA 2005 was the worst because the reasons i gave above.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:09 PM   #51
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

I love how half the people list 04-06 as their favorites, others say they disliked them.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 09:10 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
I am confused. I have never spoken to you before in my life. Why would you have me on ignore? Additionally, why would you suggest that this thread is ridiculous and deserves to be ignored? I was just startig a discussion and never intended to raise an incendiary subject.
Don't sweat it Man, just barking dogs.

The last gen game clear back to its first year blew me away, I guess from the gigantic improvement from the previous generation of games. The new gen game could never match the same improvement. So, my vote would be the first rendition of the new gen.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:26 PM   #53
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

I can usually play about 4 seasons of NCAA before I trade it in for Madden. NCAA has been and always will be a 6 week game for me.

As much as I don't want to say this, my choice would be NCAA 12. I want to be playing this game right now instead of surfing through this depressing forum. But I can't because of the glitches. And they might not be patched before Madden drops.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:28 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

I had the most fun in the one with Reggie Bush on the cover. Games was amazing then.

But 11 was very good imo. 12 once the roster glitch, coach progression, schedules, RTG, player progression is all fixed it will be a classic.

With that said I havent even played it since the roster glitch discovery. Game killr for me,. Im just playing M11 waiting for a patch.

"I study film like a coach and listen like a rookie"

---Ray Lewis
Old 07-31-2011, 02:27 PM   #55
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner_22
I had the most fun in the one with Reggie Bush on the cover. Games was amazing then.

But 11 was very good imo. 12 once the roster glitch, coach progression, schedules, RTG, player progression is all fixed it will be a classic.

With that said I havent even played it since the roster glitch discovery. Game killr for me,. Im just playing M11 waiting for a patch.

If I'm not mistaken that was the one where the running backs had different running styles?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #56
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
I actually LOVED 09 and the wide open gameplay. But this game is the best in the series with the worst qa in the world.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »