Home

Odd things...

This is a discussion on Odd things... within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon5 Odd things...

It says we can still run towards our mascot... I'm wondering how you do this? It seems as if they got rid of it but says it's their in the loading screen...

Whats up with all the bad calls? I mean fumbles that clearly arn't fumbles or are and I myself have to challenge it. The worst one thus far was the CPU went for an onside kick down by a touchdown, kicked it clear out of bounds yet still got the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Odd things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite49
It says we can still run towards our mascot... I'm wondering how you do this? It seems as if they got rid of it but says it's their in the loading screen...
They just left it in.. you can't... I was playing a game in my dynasty against OU.. tied, 17 seconds left, and they got the ball on the 8 yard line. I get a pick and run it 103 yard for the game winning touchdown.. So logically what does my player do? Rolls the ball and jogs towards the sideline. Like he has make that game winning play 100 times before.

Also... Different game against KU, I was up by 10 with 4 minutes left. (plenty of time to score and get the ball back. And what does the CPU do? Runs the ball, looses 4 yards. 2nd play, runs the ball gains 3. 3rd play? Runs the ball.. Looses 1. Punts the ball on 4th. This is Kansas. Not Georgia Tech or a triple offense team. And they run the ball 3 straight times when the game is on the line and they can still win? really?
Old 07-29-2011, 07:11 PM   #3
Husker Power

Spooky's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Odd things...

This is one thing that annoys me, it must be hard to code for. I mean, if I'm running up the sidelines on a kickoff return, i want to see my bench going NUTS in the background. I think in this situation a custom animation should pop on at about the 1 or 2 yard line, and they react more realistically in a celebration.

Ah well, it annoys me but its minor and doesn't really affect my enjoyment of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »