Home

Answer a dynasty question for a noob?

This is a discussion on Answer a dynasty question for a noob? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Answer a dynasty question for a noob?

So its been a few years since I owned an NCAA football, might have been 09 or 08 and I've started a dynasty in 12 and have a question about whats changed if some one can help me out:

what are these skill and sportsmanship points all about? is that just glit that adds to my gamerscore or something? I got a -50 on sportsmanship last night for running up the score against BC (one of the few times I've been able to handily defeat a foe so I was trying to get some guys stats up to help thier progression). does it add to my coach prestige maybe? I think that went up after I started winning a few games in a row and met a couple of goals

so far I'm enjoying the team management piece with recruiting difficulty on varsity (I seem to be putting in a lot of work for 3 star guys so I cant imagine what Hiesman is like) but on the field I seem to suck...or my players do

thansk for any help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Answer a dynasty question for a noob?

the sportsmanship points are for "Season Showdown" it doesnt effect you at all and is probably the most pointless thing in the game

your coach prestige went up because you probably met one of your goals
Old 07-31-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Answer a dynasty question for a noob?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG89
the sportsmanship points are for "Season Showdown" it doesnt effect you at all and is probably the most pointless thing in the game

your coach prestige went up because you probably met one of your goals

Aha, I figured as much, was hoping that would be something to help me out swaying recruits in the offseason or rank my school up or something....oh well, thanks for clearing that up, I'll keep on running up the score whenever I can

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »