Home

School Recruiting ratings.

This is a discussion on School Recruiting ratings. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13
School Recruiting ratings.

So I have been playing and in my 4th year of my dynasty, I have made Texas Tech into a 6 star program.

But I have a question as to my school ratings.

Is there any way to recruit Academic Prestige? I thought I heard somewhere that if you bring in high awareness recruits, then your academic prestige will increase. Just wondering if there is any truth to this.

Can you increase Campus Lifestyle? I heard that you can't. (Which I guess would make sense considering its a football game) But I would assume that if your fan base goes up, then the lifestyle on campus would go up as well. But I have no clue.

And the School Tradition. I have been in and won the National champion 3 times but my schools tradition has not budged. (I play on Heisman) If I recall, your tradition would go up as you won big name bowl games in previous years but being a 3-peat national champion hasn't caused my Schools prestige to move at all. Is this also stuck at your starting rating?

I know some of these things shouldn't be influenced by football teams, but seeing how this is a video game, I personally think all of the category should be subject to influence by teams performance and recruiting.

Anyone have an idea on how to affect the ratings for those three areas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
Rookie

vstrong50's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: School Recruiting ratings.

Sorry, but Lubbock, Texas will never be a C+ or higher campus lifestyle. Armpit of America.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: School Recruiting ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vstrong50
Sorry, but Lubbock, Texas will never be a C+ or higher campus lifestyle. Armpit of America.
Ah... Cause its a B in the game.. so... Last I checked.. B is higher than C+ which would create an error in the statement of "never"...

Now I will agree with you... Lubbock does kinda suck.. But Texas Tech itself? Not so much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »