Home

I do not like the new rules

This is a discussion on I do not like the new rules within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
I do not like the new rules

I think that they are pretty strict, and people are too sensitive over the internet. I mean, if someone called me an "idiot" on Facebook, I'd just say "cool story bro" or something, not go and complain to Mark Zuckerburg and file a lawsuit against Facebook.

Basically, I just think that the new rules are pretty ridiculous, and OS is becoming p*ssified. It's a video game, people need to stop getting so offended and angry and go outside or something...play some football. And not fantasy football, "I don't play fantasy football, I play for-real football" - Ray Lewis.

I have a feeling I'll probably get banned for this, but you guys said yourself that if you made a negative thread in a positive manner and didn't attack any posters, that you would not be banned. Hopefully the mods and admins hold themselves to their own rules, as they said they would.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 11:40 AM   #2
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I do not like the new rules

There's a proper section to make complaints. This isn't it! This is the NCAA Football section dude!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-02-2011, 11:43 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Weren't these rules only for NCAA section? Not sure.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Obviously, you're new here. With that in mind, you don't have perspective on how things can get around launch time.

For starters, the rules do not just apply to the NCAA forums. Secondly, they're here for a reason. People squandered away any "slack" in the rules in the past. I really suggest hanging around and "paying your dues" before fussing over rules. I'm a firm believer that someone needs to become part of a community before earning the right to say certain things.

I'm not going to address other websites, because other places (such as the comments of Youtube) are filled with immoral jerks who hide behind anonymity and take no responsibility for their words. This is not such a place. Respect and maturity go a long way here.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #5
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

As Canes mentioned, this isn't the place to air dirty laundry you have with the site.

Try PMing a mod or Milliniem(sp?) if you have issues with this place.

Maybe this isn't the right place for you as I'm sure there might be other places to suit your needs.

I highly doubt this will result in a ban, but don't be surprised if the thread is locked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #6
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Yeah, this isn't the place for this
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »