Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #25
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: patch update

Maybe they'll be able to fix some of the other stuff with tuner updates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #26
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Still nothing on reordering of formations in custom books. I mean, I'm glad they won't all crash now, but I had already found a work around for that and haven't had a custom book disappear mid-game on me. But the reordering of formations is huge. It is hard to go through my playbook which contains 23 Shotgun formations and get where I want to be.

It cannot be difficult to find the code that dictates what the game does when a formation is added and rewrite it so that the most recently added formation goes first (or last).

These are some GREAT fixes and they seem to be getting the most important one, the roster glitch, fixed... but at the same time, some major glaring problems remain. And, I hate to say it, whatever new problems this patch causes...
Old 08-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Love the list and a lot of the things being fixed are more important than this deep route issue. Although a problem, I'm not seeing it anywhere near as much as some of you guys are unless you blatantly abuse it against the computer.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #28
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgamefanman
I agree 100%! I can't believe this wasn't fixed. I have put this game on the shelf for 2 weeks now due to this and waiting for a fix but now I am going to trade it in for madden 12 rather then wait for a 3rd patch to correct this. Unfortunately this is a game breaker for me. Knowing that deep pases are money whenever I want to or need to throw deep is ridiculous. Please no one say don't call verts because its not just verts its all streaks and also please don't someone say don't run streaks because that isnt football either.

I just don't feel like changing every safety in the game to 99 awareness, 99 zone coverage, and then every corner to 99 press coverage to fix an issue that should have been patched... They said they listened to the community but obviously missed the huge thread talking about this specific issue...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ensive-ai.html
This ^

How they missed it?

Itīs the same as if in a basketball all 3points are money.
If you are trailing by 3 points and you have 3 sec left.. you have to go for it..

Gamebreaker.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #29
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Glad to hear they are working on this...sucks that its gonna be weeks away, but that comes with the territory.

Super linebackers would have been nice to fix, but for me, its not that huge of an issue. The roster fix is the main one I am waiting for.

http://www.operationsports.com/chi_hawks/blog/
Old 08-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #30
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejake
Maybe they'll be able to fix some of the other stuff with tuner updates.
This is my thought as well. Overall I am happy with the patch notes. I'll continue to play Exhibition games with default rosters for a few more weeks until it drops.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 08-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #31
Rookie

PLACT15's Arena

OVR: 0

fml...my XBL subscription is up in 4 days...guess ill have to get a 1 month cuz i wasn't planning on getting it again. where do you go to download the patch updates?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Here's hoping the QB acceleration and WR blocking is enough to get the option rolling for the CPU. Great to hear the tendencies are getting fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »