Home

PATCH INFO RELEASED..progression not fixed?

This is a discussion on PATCH INFO RELEASED..progression not fixed? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2011, 05:42 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: PATCH INFO RELEASED..progression not fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
No, you went wrong when your said in your OP, and I quote, "There was never a problem with tendency because if you went to edit, he was still listed as a scrambler which meant there was never a problem."

You obviously know nothing about the glitch. You wanted opinions. We gave you ours: you don't know as much as you think you do.
Yea because when i do go to edit player he is listed as scrambler. because at the end of the year they have great rushing stats, leaving it not the BIGGEST problem that needed to be adressed. Yet again, you have yet to bring me an argue that 64 99ovr players in year 10 is completely fine, normal and accepted.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:43 AM   #18
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Are you trying to have a discussion here, or are you trying to argue with people? Your just going to end up rubbing people the wrong way and not get your question answered..
Old 08-03-2011, 05:45 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgamer21
Yea because when i do go to edit player he is listed as scrambler. because at the end of the year they have great rushing stats, leaving it not the BIGGEST problem that needed to be adressed. Yet again, you have yet to bring me an argue that 64 99ovr players in year 10 is completely fine, normal and accepted.
Yea... that's not proof. And you really put too much value onto a 99 overall rating. The overall doesn't tell you any where as much as the other ratings do.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:45 AM   #20
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
You have yet to bring an argue to my point about how many 99 overall players there are and u must not even watch college football because Luck hardly runs i think the most attempts he had in a game at all last year was 8 against Oregon or UCLA. Luck DOES throw the ball 30+ times a game and has hit 40 multiple times. BTW Denard hit throwing the ball 40 times twice this year. MAN I JUST DID IT ON EMMMMM
I feel the need to point to you that yes, I do know that Luck rarely tucks and runs.

With the roster glitch he scrambles.

Every game you play, the players play opposite of their intended tendencies. That is why the roster glitch is a problem.

I never argued with you. If you noticed, I actually agreed with you somewhat.

Based on what you've written, I'm pretty sure you're only going to interpret things how you want to.

So you just keep "doing it on em." I'll take my ability to read and understand and keep it out of your thread since that doesn't seem to hold any weight here.

Thanks for proving my point though.

Last edited by okstate19; 08-03-2011 at 05:47 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:48 AM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
What's wrong with progression again? If there are too many 99 overall players all you have to do edit them yourself. That's why its in the game.
theres in season progresion that goes up EVERY WEEK also. i just went to another dynasty to count and after week 2, 44 QB's from overalls 80-99 saw a increase in AWR and 13 of them seeing an increase in OVR +1. Now thats just QB's from ovr 80-99. there are other postions that see a weekly increase EVERY WEEK. Thats way to much for one person to edit every player back down on a weekly basis for 120 teams. And in the off season thewy progress to. here is an example: Joe Southwick, Kellen Moores BACKUP. played in 7 games. nothing impressive stats. started with an 83 overall at the end of the season he was a 88 and start of next was a 94. By the end of that season he was a 99
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2011, 05:58 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by okstate19
I feel the need to point to you that yes, I do know that Luck rarely tucks and runs.

With the roster glitch he scrambles.

Every game you play, the players play opposite of their intended tendencies. That is why the roster glitch is a problem.

I never argued with you. If you noticed, I actually agreed with you somewhat.

Based on what you've written, I'm pretty sure you're only going to interpret things how you want to.

So you just keep "doing it on em." I'll take my ability to read and understand and keep it out of your thread since that doesn't seem to hold any weight here.

Thanks for proving my point though.
I never argued with you. im doing it on the other guy because i felt attacked out of the gate. Im not having a problem with this tendency bug so i don't see it as a problem. I could understand if maybe i saw the issues but seeing i doubt that im the choosen one who some how was completely unaffected by it when we all got our rosters from the same place. I know people have different views but than again there are things we all agree on. Im sorry but to me and i have to say MANY MANY other people 64 99ovr players is by far more a problem than a tendency bug. And to the other guy bc i know he will read this, yea generally the guys with the combination of good other ratings get 99ovr ratings. and thats JUST 99 i didn't say how many 98,97,96 etc. Theres a reason why there is only 1 in the orginal roster
Old 08-03-2011, 06:05 AM   #23
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
theres in season progresion that goes up EVERY WEEK also. i just went to another dynasty to count and after week 2, 44 QB's from overalls 80-99 saw a increase in AWR and 13 of them seeing an increase in OVR +1. Now thats just QB's from ovr 80-99. there are other postions that see a weekly increase EVERY WEEK. Thats way to much for one person to edit every player back down on a weekly basis for 120 teams. And in the off season thewy progress to. here is an example: Joe Southwick, Kellen Moores BACKUP. played in 7 games. nothing impressive stats. started with an 83 overall at the end of the season he was a 88 and start of next was a 94. By the end of that season he was a 99
Exactly.

Yes you can edit players but there are going to be way too many to do.

I bought this game to play and not to edit. I only get an hour or so a night to play and do not want to spend it editing players to be honest.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:11 AM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
Exactly.

Yes you can edit players but there are going to be way too many to do.

I bought this game to play and not to edit. I only get an hour or so a night to play and do not want to spend it editing players to be honest.
Finally someone that doesn't want to argue with me about something off topic. my son merchant "doing it on em"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »