Home

Making of NCAA 12 Show, lack of testing admission

This is a discussion on Making of NCAA 12 Show, lack of testing admission within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2011, 03:29 AM   #33
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Making of NCAA 12 Show, lack of testing admission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strings74
All these tidbits came from conversations that appeared to be candid. Almost throwaway lines. Not from the voiceover stuff.

Just to make that clear.

I don't disagree with you that they want to hype Madden but I think this was just a comment that made it into the show. I found it really puzzling. I rewound the thing twice to make sure I was hearing it accurately.
The sad thing is, when it comes to Madden vs NCAA, I really do think Madden gets top billing when it comes to tuners/tuning.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:36 AM   #34
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert&Ham
The sad thing is, when it comes to Madden vs NCAA, I really do think Madden gets top billing when it comes to tuners/tuning.

Not sure if you actually literaly meant billing as in money but they dont have to pay anything to make a tuner set..they could theoretically make one every day if they wanted to and spend nothing other than man hours.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:07 AM   #35
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Not sure if you actually literaly meant billing as in money but they dont have to pay anything to make a tuner set..they could theoretically make one every day if they wanted to and spend nothing other than man hours.
...billing means priority. Like a main event fight gets top billing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 07:46 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 32
You know what is funny... so I just took a little trip over to the Madden thread to check out the first impressions of the demo. After reading a few, I found myself chuckling a little because people are finding the same types of issues with the demo as we have found with the final build, patched. Of NCAA. Like I said, typical EA marketing garbage. I am getting a little sick of it to be honest.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:58 AM   #37
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Just hearing that, I can't wait to read the reviews. I'm betting it'll be the second coming of Jesus and that we are all un-American if we do not purchase it first day.

I watched a little of that "Making of" show before reading this thread and almost spit out my perfectly tested and approved Sam Adams Lager, over that "Got it down to zero bugs" comment.

I'm going to make a prediction right now and say that EA's NCAA Football's first week sales will drop at least 10% next year for NCAA '13 because of the stunt/crap they pulled this year. I don't know how I'm going to find those sales numbers, but I fully intend on locating those. I'm hoping people send a message that we will not be testers for a game we purchased and that starts with being strong and not buying the game again until they figure that out. Sadly, it'll never happen because some people are content with garbage.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #38
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strings74
Couple observations on the last episode of the show which I just got around to watching tonight:
this was a mini series?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #39
Rookie

Strings74's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
this was a mini series?
Yeah, it was like 4 half-hour episodes.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #40
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
Just hearing that, I can't wait to read the reviews. I'm betting it'll be the second coming of Jesus and that we are all un-American if we do not purchase it first day.

Do you review games for IGN?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »