Home

Crowd???

This is a discussion on Crowd??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2011, 08:28 AM   #25
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Crowd???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan1315
Oh surround sound.. well la di da...
The person I was quoting referred to their surround sound...so please tell me why someone who's been on this site for 3 weeks is going after someone who's been here 8+ years and was just trying to help?

No the crowd isn't perfect but at least I give out ideas to try and fix it the best we can instead of just constant complaining.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #26
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG
The person I was quoting referred to their surround sound...so please tell me why someone who's been on this site for 3 weeks is going after someone who's been here 8+ years and was just trying to help?

No the crowd isn't perfect but at least I give out ideas to try and fix it the best we can instead of just constant complaining.
I was just joking man.. I didn't mean anything personnel by it.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:06 AM   #27
Rookie

Flames24Rulz's Arena

OVR: 1

The crowd in NCAA 04/05/06 for the PS2/XBOX was pretty damn good. I have no idea why they haven't touched it in the PS3/360 versions. Part of the reason why college football is college football is because of the crowd.

Figure it out, EA.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

i think the crowd Sounds really good.. its just the voulme that SUCKS!! i have my surround cranked and it still sounds quiet.. last years was WAAAAAYYY louder

Miami Hurricanes
New Orleans Saints
Tulane greenwave
LSU Tigers.. unless theyre playing the canes or the wave..
Old 08-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

The crowd in Ncaa 11 was louder than Ncaa 12.
MLB:New York Mets
NFL:San Francisco 49ers
Old 08-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #30
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra of 1999
i think the crowd Sounds really good.. its just the voulme that SUCKS!! i have my surround cranked and it still sounds quiet.. last years was WAAAAAYYY louder
You have your surround sound cranked, and it's still quiet??

I think you need a new surround sound system.... If I turn my standard TV speakers up to half power, my ears would hurt because it would be so loud.

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Old 08-11-2011, 11:15 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

So I turned everything down but crowd noise. The game sounds okay, not great (there are still weird pockets of silence throughout the game, even during rivalry games). However, I have one problem. the band is REALLY LOUD. I'm guessing the band is tied to crowd noise because they drown out just about everything. It's kind of off-putting.

I don't know what EA did with the sound this year. I have to crank my speakers just to get the menu music to a decent level. When I pop in a different game the sound is blaring. I noticed the crowd was pretty "thin" sounding in the demo, but I chalked it up to demo file size limitations. Not so, apparently. How, exactly, does this get screwed up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 11:18 PM   #32
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
You have your surround sound cranked, and it's still quiet??

I think you need a new surround sound system.... If I turn my standard TV speakers up to half power, my ears would hurt because it would be so loud.
I've used my surround sound system for probably 6-7 years of NCAA and this year is the quietest by far. Usually -18 for my surround sound is deafening for crowd noise in NCAA. But this year, that's where I have to keep it just to get it somewhat loud. And no, I'm not going deaf.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »