Home

Comeback Routes Not Working

This is a discussion on Comeback Routes Not Working within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2011, 05:12 PM   #17
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Comeback Routes Not Working

In the way back when, you used to be able to choose route based passing. On PS2 you would hold one of the shoulder buttons to engage route based or keep it released to have standard. Route based was of course way better. Anybody else remember this?

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 08-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #18
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
In the way back when, you used to be able to choose route based passing. On PS2 you would hold one of the shoulder buttons to engage route based or keep it released to have standard. Route based was of course way better. Anybody else remember this?
Madden 2003 was the last time we saw route-based passing.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:08 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

im not saying it fixes ur problem but it helped me alot on curls and comebacks.i was so fixated on Wrs with spd agi and acc until this last season due to graduations and a less than stellar Wr recruiting class.I ended up starting a slower(89spd) Wr with a 95+route running stat and he does what hes supposed to do much more effectively than his more athletic counterparts.Try a Wr with a higher route running and acc stats and see if that helps
Old 08-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #20
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13

Careful Villio... there is always this one..

13-2.

National titles. Not choosing a side just saying that as a proud attendee of the TTU 39-33 upset of Texas with the Crabtree catch, there was a next season... and a season after that.

Best night of my life, but they still have gotten the better laugh over the long run.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 9

i noticed i can complete them when i user catch, come back to the ball and wait until the absolute last millisecond to press the catch button otherwise the wr will slide out of the way and it will be picked off.

following the premise of the thread, yeah it doesnt really work from the standpoint of throwing before they break which is the problem. honestly i havent really attempted it that much because i dont trust the positioning of the wr on the game and that the db wont slide in an unrealistic manner in front of my wr, but reading the thread does make me want to go into practice and try it out some more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 06:55 PM   #22
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
I really like this idea. Let us hit a button if we want to throw where the WR should be as opposed to continue to lead him in the same direction.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 8

It doesn't help that WRs don't like to come back to the ball in this game.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #24
Rookie

WestMag's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan1315
Careful Villio... there is always this one..

13-2.

National titles. Not choosing a side just saying that as a proud attendee of the TTU 39-33 upset of Texas with the Crabtree catch, there was a next season... and a season after that.

Best night of my life, but they still have gotten the better laugh over the long run.
Where'd you come up with 13? You know thats a myth right? Just because you put it on a T-shirt doesn't make it true.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »