Home

Questions about upcoming Tuner Set

This is a discussion on Questions about upcoming Tuner Set within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
Rookie

DreSki's Arena

OVR: 2
Questions about upcoming Tuner Set

First and foremost with the Tuner set dropping in a couple weeks and all the talk about psychic DBs and Super Lbs being addressed i am wondering if there's any word if the DEs not using their pass rushing moves has been acknowledged as a problem and if its going to be addressed in the tuner.

Having a great time with the game but the DEs are one of the few gripes i have with the game. Average DTs are playing like Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairely and star DEs are getting stonewalled like theres a Jonathan Ogden on every team.

Second, i would like to know if you need a gold live membership to get the tuner set. Im not much of an online player so i only have silver. Not sure how it is on Ncaa but on Fight Night you couldnt get the tuner unless you had a gold memership to go online and go into a fight now or somthing to get it to download. If anyone knows if you do or not and could tell me id really appreciate it. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 11:04 PM   #2
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Questions about upcoming Tuner Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreSki
First and foremost with the Tuner set dropping in a couple weeks and all the talk about psychic DBs and Super Lbs being addressed i am wondering if there's any word if the DEs not using their pass rushing moves has been acknowledged as a problem and if its going to be addressed in the tuner. Having a great time with the game but the DEs are one of the few gripes i have with the game. Average DTs are playing like Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairely and star DEs are getting stonewalled like theres a Jonathan Ogden on every team.

Second, i would like to know if you need a gold live membership to get the tuner set. Im not much of an online player so i only have silver. Not sure how it is on Ncaa but on Fight Night you couldnt get the tuner unless you had a gold memership to go online and go into a fight now or somthing to get it to download. If anyone knows if you do or not and could tell me id really appreciate it. Thanks.
Where have you seen them discuss what's in the tuner pack? I didn't know one had been announced.

I don't believe you have to have a Gold XBOX membership to download patches/tuners for any games, you just have to be connected to the net.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
Pro

wepr3's Arena

Anyone have a link to tuner info?
Old 08-08-2011, 11:22 AM   #4
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by wepr3
Anyone have a link to tuner info?
I don't think anything has been announced about it. All I have seen is the patch notes.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 08-08-2011, 11:24 AM   #5
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
I don't think anything has been announced about it. All I have seen is the patch notes.

Agreed. I don't doubt one is in the works, they HAVE to address the psychic DB's and Michael Jordan LB'ers. But I haven't read anything official.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 11:34 AM   #6
Pro

wepr3's Arena

Yeah, the Miss Cleo CPU defense has about driven me to the brink of insanity.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:45 AM   #7
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

They not releasing a tuner, they releasing a PATCH. There is a difference between the two.

If they wanted to release a tuner, they would have been done it weeks ago since a tuner doesn't require Sony & Microsoft permission. They could release a tuner every hour if they wanted to, tuners are free.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #8
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
They not releasing a tuner, they releasing a PATCH. There is a difference between the two.

If they wanted to release a tuner, they would have been done it weeks ago since a tuner doesn't require Sony & Microsoft permission. They could release a tuner every hour if they wanted to, tuners are free.
They could have done it like this last year too....but they did not release it until about a month after release.

Plus I would think the upcoming patch might go hand in hand with a potential tuning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »