Home

Anybody else burned out?

This is a discussion on Anybody else burned out? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Anybody else burned out?

I'm tired of tinkering with sliders, settings, and rosters trying to get this game to play like it should. Today I was playing North Texas at Alabama and they were dominating the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Linebackers floating around like they're in zero gravity defying the laws of physics. It was amazing to see North Texas' defense playing like the Ravens Super Bowl team. I was also amazed at their defensive coordinator. He was calling the perfect plays no matter what I ran. What's that guy's name? He's really going places.

I want to love this game because it has so much potential but it makes it so hard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Anybody else burned out?

Wow. What difficulty are you playing on? I am so happy theres actually defense in the game this year, and I'm ready getting tired of seeing all the whiny posts on this board. Imo this is the best ncaa gameplay yet. Try playing on rookie or whatever, there should be a level that allows you to dominate north texas with alabama. I can destroy teams on heisman so maybe u just haven't played enough.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:27 AM   #3
MVP

Ps. The only thing I am burnt out on is waiting two months bf I can play my dynasty bc of this stupid tendancy glitch.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:03 AM   #4
Rookie

WestMag's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm0ney2001
Wow. What difficulty are you playing on? I am so happy theres actually defense in the game this year, and I'm ready getting tired of seeing all the whiny posts on this board. Imo this is the best ncaa gameplay yet. Try playing on rookie or whatever, there should be a level that allows you to dominate north texas with alabama. I can destroy teams on heisman so maybe u just haven't played enough.
The only thing I think when I see a post like this is 14 year old and too young for a summer job. Some people don't have the time to spend 4 hours a day in practice mode, and if youre like me, your ego will not allow you to play on "easy" difficulty. Not trying to pick a fight, and I'll probably get blasted for this, but I gotta stick up for the casual gamer on here. When there are 4 difficulty modes, you shouldn't have to play on the easiest. If youre dominating on Heisman, pwning nubes, probs wouldn't hurt to get outside and meet some ladies, enjoy the summer weather while its here. But seriously, if the game is too easy for you on heisman, you probably shouldn't be trying to relate to about 98% of the remaining community.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:49 AM   #5
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

I got burned out on it after only 3 days... Im just here now to see if they are ever going to fix anything.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 02:26 AM   #6
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

No way am I getting burnt out. After messing with sliders and what not I've gone back to default AA and have found the game plays the best at this setting. Certain slider adjustments had unintended effects and I'm not convinced they work as advertised. After playing through a season default is the most fun IMO. Im playing against a team's ratings rather than skewed slider settings.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm0ney2001
I play on default heisman and haven't lost a game in two seasons on dynasty. The game's not too hard it's just the artificial difficulty sense you get from playing it. I should be able to force my will upon the North Texas defensive line as Alabama just based on athletic ability alone. They shouldn't be able to hip toss my 93 rated tackle just because the game decides it wants to give me a challenge. Maybe I just haven't found the right feel to the game as some of you guys have.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:32 AM   #8
MVP

Lol, I'm actually 28 and married with 2 kids and work about 50 hours a week for reinhart foodservice. I never said I dominate on heisman, its a challenge as it should be. I play a dynasty w the gophers and was 3-5 bf I decided.to wait for the patch. I heart can't stand to great.people complain its too difficult. Sports games should b difficult. Also not trying to pick a fight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »