Home

How sensitive are these mods in here????

This is a discussion on How sensitive are these mods in here???? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
How sensitive are these mods in here????

I got a lifetime ban for posting in a dedicated league forum about the sliders and a freeze that happened after a game. Apparantly that is considered trolling by some of you mods, thats called discussing with the league commish who had no problem with the post. Id like an explanation on why that would be considered "trolling"....is it because i had something negative to say about Ea SPORTS and ncaa 12's bugfilled game that kept spanning the camera around after the game and not letting me finalize the game, thus having to replay the game in an online dynasty. i didnt know it was a "PRAISE NCAA 12 ONLY" website here, especially in a private league forum and not trolling the main forums. How is it trolling when your posting results from a game letting the commish know your gonna have to replay the game and not to advance. I didnt know i was on easports.com forums, your a moderator not god. Ive been on the forums for over 8 years now and i post one negative comment on ncaa and get banned for life. What a joke you are, take a hard look in the mirror whoever banned me cuz your a douchebag. Now proceed to red tag this one as well cuz we all know you will. What a complete joke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: How sensitive are these mods in here????

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html
Old 08-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

it wasnt even in the main forum, its in a forum of about 12 people who are in the league. its still a joke, its like only postivie comments please...we dont want to hurt the feelings of the developers who obviously dont test their game before releasing it. But yet hype it up as the best football game ever to be released only to be filled with bugs and crashes. NCAA 13 should be sold for 40 bucks a piece to make up for this pile. Id understand if this was an ea forum but its not. obviously ea donates some money to the folks at OS.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Slightly unnecessary.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

It's HOW something is said, not necessarily the opinion behind it. Your posts here illustrate that clearly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #6
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

It would benefit the poster and the community if we all followed the TOS

It really is that simple
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »