Home

Promises

This is a discussion on Promises within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 02:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Promises

I have a somewhat related question about promises. I posted this in a different thread, and only received one opinion about it, so I thought I would try a second time to see if I could get a bit more information, or at least some feedback from someone who may have experienced.

Backstory--playing a 2-person online dynasty. I'm a fan of an SEC team, other guy (the commissioner) likes an ACC team. So we take my SEC team (Ole Miss) and add it to the ACC, and move Miami to the SEC. To maintain a sense of flow, we just assumed that in-conference rivalries would shift, such that Miami's ACC rivalries would become mine, and Ole Miss's SEC rivalries would become Miami's.

Obviously it doesn't work that way. Now, midway through the second season, I realized I had an 0 - 0 record against rivals.

I had promised several recruits a winning record against rivals. Instead I have no record against rivals?

How will this affect my prestige, or my kept/broken promises rating?

For what it's worth, I'm going to schedule Miss. St., LSU, or Arkansas in future seasons, but that also sucks for me. Commish gets to rack up a few wins against easy out-of-conference cupcakes, while I have to use my out of conference games against some pretty stout teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »