Home

Craziest game you've ever played (against a person or CPU)

This is a discussion on Craziest game you've ever played (against a person or CPU) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Craziest game you've ever played (against a person or CPU)

The best game I have had on 12 is I was down by 3 after my opponent just scored. He kicked the ball, I returned it to the 30.
10 seconds left. I Throw a Hailmary and it is caught which put me in field goal range with like 2 or 3 seconds left. Kicked the 50 yard field goal which sent the game to overtime.
about the 3rd or 4th OT. computer went to kick a field goal, I blocked it and returned it for the win.

The best game ever was I think in 09 or 08.
I had USC and I was playing some other good team. I forgot who they were but they were also a great team. Game is tied and the other team was near my goaline with probably 20 seconds left. I had my timeouts so there was no way they could run the clock out so they had to score. I went with a blitz that sent about 8 guys. I get to the QB and the ball turns into a weak forward pass that my middle linebacker picks off, he then runs straight through the offensive line for a 100 yard interception return for the win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »