Home

Main problem: All of the little things add up

This is a discussion on Main problem: All of the little things add up within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #9
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Main problem: All of the little things add up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
it gets worse...I'm playing the big 10 title game in a dome...I see their breath, and it's snowing.

In a DOME. INSIDE...it's snowing.
Yep...that's messing up on the, "little things" alright. Wow...that's pretty bad.

I personally gave up on the Ncaa game after '09'. And have been kinda waiting for a good reason to come back to the series. And I find myself still waiting. As an outsider, I'm not going to bash the game. But good Lord!...the sheer number of issues this game was released with, and most likely several will remain throughout this titles year...sounds like I'll be sitting this thing out for quite a while longer.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #10
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

It's sad that passionate fans who have continually bought this title year in and year out are rewarded with a game that is so bug filled. It's only a few years ago I remember RudyJuly and me fighting over how Michigan was rated better than ND in the game. Now, it doesn't matter at all. The game is just flat out boring, lacks any semblance of personality and truly feels like Madden-lite. Before this year I thought NCAA was beginning to surpass Madden...Here's to hoping NCAA developers restore my faith next year, I won't be a first day buyer, but I'll be watching closely.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
it gets worse...I'm playing the big 10 title game in a dome...I see their breath, and it's snowing.

In a DOME. INSIDE...it's snowing.
Yeah, mine was not as bad, but I too was playing in the B10 Championship game in Lucas Oil Stadium only to have 14MPH wind.....man that AC/Heater was really blowing that game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 09:32 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

This board is such a hornets nest of negativity. The game is great. The screw ups suck, but the game itself is great.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #13
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4

Yes the game is great... and for the most part, probably about 90% of the time I thoroughly enjoy playing the game, but that other 10% drives me insane sometimes. I really don't like to complain about video games because I know they are just video games but this game sometimes just drives me insane when I throw a post route to a reciever and a safety is covering a guy thats going in the opposite direction but suddenly shifts momentum automatically when the ball is in the air and can bat the ball down before my receiver can even try and catch the ball. It's just frustrating because like you said these little things add up and start to get under your skin over time. Kind of like a buzzing noise, sure it may not seem annoying at first but if it keeps buzzing for hours and hours its going to drive you insane.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #14
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Kefka, please don't stir up trouble. We are just expressing our points about the "little things." Obviously, you have nothing to add to the discussion other than put people down who don't agree with your opinion, so please move on...
Old 08-11-2011, 09:38 PM   #15
Rookie

ComebackDylan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefka
This board is such a hornets nest of negativity. The game is great. The screw ups suck, but the game itself is great.
THANK YOU. I agree. Yeah there are a few things wrong, but they are not the worst thing in the world. I of course, haven't had any of these freezing issues or dynasty glitches happen so I may be a little blind to it all.

I looooved '11 and love this game as well. A lot of the new features in this game are brand new, they will come with their flaws and they will be fixed in later games. Just relax, stop scrutinizing every little detail and just play some college football, the greatest game on earth. And if that isn't good enough, play last years game, '06 or even '04 like so many people are crazy about.

Just my two cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 09:44 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
Kefka, please don't stir up trouble. We are just expressing our points about the "little things." Obviously, you have nothing to add to the discussion other than put people down who don't agree with your opinion, so please move on...
I think what you fail to recognize is this post itself is the stirring of trouble. 90% of people love this game and enjoy it like I do, and I dont like having to be subjected to constant whining about minor issues or other issues that have been addressed by EA. The endless negativity is ridiculous.

Dont like the game? Put it away. You choose your attitude about the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »